Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    I am thinking about writing FanFiction for this contest too. But I am afraid that I have no idea. :-(
    Father's day. Hm .. I have nothing .. :-(
    Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    I'm still writing my wedding fic xD I have seriously no idea for Father's day!
    we're three of us now
    I'll just wait to finish this school year (one more week left) so I can have more time to squeze my brain and come up with something

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      we're three of us now
      I'll just wait to finish this school year (one more week left) so I can have more time to squeze my brain and come up with something
      Today was my last day at school, so probably I will have more time, even if I have to learn for my exams. But I don´t have any ideas.
      I got an idea for a great story about Sam and Jack .. but for this contest I have nothing :-(. I am sorry. But it will be better if I stay in a great branch of artwork.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

good luck with the exams Sammie
        If I get the teslen inspiration I need I'll write something. If not I won't. (it's that simple for me)
        and I'm always impressed of your artwork, I'm sure you'll come up with something great

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          good luck with the exams Sammie
          If I get the teslen inspiration I need I'll write something. If not I won't. (it's that simple for me)
          and I'm always impressed of your artwork, I'm sure you'll come up with something great
          Thanks. Btw, we are totally OT again :-)
          I will try to make something new for Helen and Niko, ok ? :-) I found somethoing interesting on internet what inspired me .. so . Be patient and I will show you then what I made. OK ?

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            well if it is indeed Fathers Day then i totally just got an idea.....too bad my whole days been spoiled and i definatly dont feel like writing =/
            Oh no! *huggle*

...I love your banner?

fic ideas...I have too many for this month...
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks. Btw, we are totally OT again :-)
              I will try to make something new for Helen and Niko, ok ? :-) I found somethoing interesting on internet what inspired me .. so . Be patient and I will show you then what I made. OK ?
              Deal

Comment

Since I'm bored in English class so much, I've been drawing a lot And I have realized that I actually CAN draw NON-CRAPPY pictures of people kissing

After doing some fluffy HiccupxAstrid pics for HTTYD, I now know I can definitely draw kisses without making them look completely stupid, so I have to do some Teslen ones. I will put them up when I am done
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Since I'm bored in English class so much, I've been drawing a lot And I have realized that I actually CAN draw NON-CRAPPY pictures of people kissing

After doing some fluffy HiccupxAstrid pics for HTTYD, I now know I can definitely draw kisses without making them look completely stupid, so I have to do some Teslen ones. I will put them up when I am done
                  Wait a minute .. you aren't an American or English pesron ? :-)
                  And I am so looking forward to your drawings, I am glad you relaized that you can draw.

Comment

that's great news Mimzy I'm looking forward to see your drawings.

Comment

Wait a minute .. you aren't an American or English pesron ? :-)
                      And I am so looking forward to your drawings, I am glad you relaized that you can draw.
                      No, I'm American. They call writing and/or literature classes "English" in English-speaking countries, since we read and write in English. LOL

ooh ooh and I told you on the other thread that I'm going to be in New York City for the weekend. Will try to bring back Niko-related piccies
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I am thinking about writing FanFiction for this contest too. But I am afraid that I have no idea. :-(
                        Father's day. Hm .. I have nothing .. :-(
                        Tell me about it ... I'm in mood to write but I have no idea what ... xD
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          No, I'm American. They call writing and/or literature classes "English" in English-speaking countries, since we read and write in English. LOL

ooh ooh and I told you on the other thread that I'm going to be in New York City for the weekend. Will try to bring back Niko-related piccies
                          So it means, that we, Czechs, have Czech language. And you, English, have English language which contains literature and so on .. :-) Ok, I got it. Thanks. Enjoy the trip to NYC and be succesful.

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          Tell me about it ... I'm in mood to write but I have no idea what ... xD
                          Yeah, I know how you feel. But there is still a small chance that you will get idea and then it will be ok. I am still looking forward to your FF. I didn't forget about it. We have to make our Goddess and our King proud to us.

Comment

Yeah, I know how you feel. But there is still a small chance that you will get idea and then it will be ok. I am still looking forward to your FF. I didn't forget about it. We have to make our Goddess and our King proud to us.
                            You didn't forget ? Awww C'mon ... xD
                            sigpic

Comment

*drops some on topic pics*

the way he's looking at her awwwwwhhhhhh *melts*

Comment

*melts* ... xD That look in his eyes xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X