No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG THIS IS REALLY RANDOM BUT AMANDA TAPPING JUST TWEETED THAT WE'LL BE SEEING AN EPISODE IN S3 CALLED "FOR KING AND COUNTRY" WHERE WE MEET NIGEL GRIFFIN AND ITS ALL ABOUT THE FIVE AND ALL I COULD THINK WAS "OMG WE MAY FINALLY GET TO SEE HOW TESLEN GOT ITS STAAAARRT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*squees and flails and squees and runs around squeeing and flaling*
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      OMG THIS IS REALLY RANDOM BUT AMANDA TAPPING JUST TWEETED THAT WE'LL BE SEEING AN EPISODE IN S3 CALLED "FOR KING AND COUNTRY" WHERE WE MEET NIGEL GRIFFIN AND ITS ALL ABOUT THE FIVE AND ALL I COULD THINK WAS "OMG WE MAY FINALLY GET TO SEE HOW TESLEN GOT ITS STAAAARRT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

THAT'S IT. I SWEAR I AM FREAKING PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Can't wait
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

thanks Jenn for the nice words
          it's just that I'm not very confident in my own work. That's me and I can stop being like this

hfkjsdfhaoihfjlkdsngj OMG I can't wait!!! I want to see an episode involving The Five so much because I really wanna see the interaction/relationships between them and the way they were in the past. And of course to see the beginning of our ship
          awwwwhhhhhhhh I can't wait!
          *dances around with excitement*

Comment

bad news...apparently
            Spoiler:
            There's a kiss in one of the eps? And it sounded like it was going to be a flashback so it's probably a you-know-who kiss BLEAH
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              bad news...apparently
              Spoiler:
              There's a kiss in one of the eps? And it sounded like it was going to be a flashback so it's probably a you-know-who kiss BLEAH
              Spoiler:
              or maybe it's a kiss stolen from Helen by Nikola

*prays*

Comment

Spoiler:
                As long as it's a flashback kiss, I don't mind so much. I'd be MUCH more upset if it was in the present

Our pair has already kissed in the present, so that's one point more for them *HE* is in the PAST.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  As long as it's a flashback kiss, I don't mind so much. I'd be MUCH more upset if it was in the present

Our pair has already kissed in the present, so that's one point more for them *HE* is in the PAST.
                  Spoiler:
                  yeah I guess I should accept that at one point Helen was engaged to *him*

but she's not anymore. and she must not let *him* hurt her again!
                  Nikola would never dare to do such thing. He'd die for her
                  and yes our ship has one point more for that kiss (which Helen seemed to enjoy a bit. a bit more)

Comment

Of course he would die for her.

I would like to see a concrete example of this, though, just to prove it to all those naysayers out there, though. NOT THAT I ACTUALLY WANT HIM TO DIE. I just want to see situations (preferably in the past AND present) in which he deliberately puts himself in danger to protect Helen.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Of course he would die for her.

I would like to see a concrete example of this, though, just to prove it to all those naysayers out there, though. NOT THAT I ACTUALLY WANT HIM TO DIE. I just want to see situations (preferably in the past AND present) in which he deliberately puts himself in danger to protect Helen.
                      I know exactly what you mean!
                      that would be so *sighs* awesome to see

Comment

I have read her tweets a moment ago and I have to say :
                        OMG .. I want season 3 now. I can't wait. It is driving me crazy .. Holy Moly .. why we have to wait.
                        People .. I am so stretched.
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          I have read her tweets a moment ago and I have to say :
                          OMG .. I want season 3 now. I can't wait. It is driving me crazy .. Holy Moly .. why we have to wait.
                          People .. I am so stretched.
                          I know! the waiting is so frustrating
                          but it won't be in vain. twenty episodes omg can you imagine how much teslen that could be?

oh btw, with the help of SocraticMethod I have updated my fic Obsession. If you wanna give it a try here's chapter two

Comment

ooh ficcy

Anyhoo...

I just finished drawing this picture of Helen & Niko having a total make-out session, that I started in English class LMAO

I now have THREE done. Hopefully I will put them up tonight. You all are probably going to have to be hospitalized for *squee*. They're not as realistic-looking as Miss Cheerfully's, but you are still probably going to need defibrilators...

But if you die, don't blame me. Your overreaction is not my fault.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha how you're teasing us
                              I'll take the risk with your drawings

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                haha how you're teasing us
                                I'll take the risk with your drawings
                                I agree
                                * jumps around like a small child with a big smile on his face*
                                I am so excited. :-)
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X