Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hmmm, im guessing its longer so email would probably be better. I'll send you my email adress in a PM momentarily
    Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
      Thank you!!
      my pleasureee
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

ive already seen a little princes ages and ages ago
        YOU SAID YOU HADN'T SEEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wait, the 1995 version?)

but still, you don't watch Anastasia, no fic. I swear, it's on youtube and it's animated--not that long...plus, the main guy Dmitri SERIOUSLY reminds me of Niko now, at least at the end. It's so sweet
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          YOU SAID YOU HADN'T SEEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wait, the 1995 version?)

but still, you don't watch Anastasia, no fic. I swear, it's on youtube and it's animated--not that long...plus, the main guy Dmitri SERIOUSLY reminds me of Niko now, at least at the end. It's so sweet
          yeah cuz i didnt remember it and then i watched that clip you posted on my fb wall and i realzed i had
          if i find the time btween all my schoolwork i'll give it a shot. however, no promises.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah cuz i didnt remember it and then i watched that clip you posted on my fb wall and i realzed i had
            if i find the time btween all my schoolwork i'll give it a shot. however, no promises.
            k, I don't even think it's an hour and a half. Animated movies usually aren't that long. Plus, the song at the end of the movie is SO TESLEN Actually, the main couple is so snarky they might as well be our ship LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

k, I don't even think it's an hour and a half. Animated movies usually aren't that long. Plus, the song at the end of the movie is SO TESLEN Actually, the main couple is so snarky they might as well be our ship LOL
              hahaha i'll keep that in mind
              sigpic

Comment

(reading and agreeing with everything said) If I may be so bold...you guys rock!! LOL yeah, they have to keep them together somehow...
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  (reading and agreeing with everything said) If I may be so bold...you guys rock!! LOL yeah, they have to keep them together somehow...
                  thanks

and THIRD THAT
                  sigpic

Comment

Once you see it, your brain will be screaming "Teslen." Seriously. It was the same thing when I saw The Princess and the Frog. Tiana & Naveen = snarkiest Disney couple ever. They sniped at each other throughout the ENTIRE movie And Prince Naveen had such an ego...and had all these women running after him--I was like "OMG THAT IS NIKO" LMAO The whole time he's like "I am so awesome" and Tiana is like "NOT IMPRESSED"
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Once you see it, your brain will be screaming "Teslen." Seriously. It was the same thing when I saw The Princess and the Frog. Tiana & Naveen = snarkiest Disney couple ever. They sniped at each other throughout the ENTIRE movie And Prince Naveen had such an ego...and had all these women running after him--I was like "OMG THAT IS NIKO" LMAO The whole time he's like "I am so awesome" and Tiana is like "NOT IMPRESSED"
                      haha well that sounds like our ship thats for sure
                      sigpic

Comment

haha well that sounds like our ship thats for sure
                        Watch this and tell me if the last thing he says is not a Niko pickup line b/c it totally is
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Watch this and tell me if the last thing he says is not a Niko pickup line b/c it totally is
                          Spoiler:
                          oh yeah, thats totally our Niko
                          sigpic

Comment

I remember thinking that the first time I saw in in the theater I am so pathetic And there is totally a "Kiss me and I'll save your life" moment at the beginning of the movie
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I remember thinking that the first time I saw in in the theater I am so pathetic And there is totally a "Kiss me and I'll save your life" moment at the beginning of the movie
                              oh goodness. i'll stick with the real thing thanks
                              sigpic

Comment

hahaha lol that was Tiana's reaction...although he WAS a cute frog

Niko would make a cute frog, were he ever turned into one. LOL
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X