Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    I don't know about re-vamping but they definetly gotta find a way to make Nikola immortal again. because I can't even imagine Nikola getting old and... it would ruin the ship
    it would ruin everything! they have to immortalize him at the least. agreed
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      it would ruin everything! they have to immortalize him at the least. agreed
      or at least, if they really don't wanna make him immortal, they could make Helen age normally. because I for one, am frightened of the idea of one of them dying and the other one living and suffering

Comment

or at least, if they really don't wanna make him immortal, they could make Helen age normally. because I for one, am frightened of the idea of one of them dying and the other one living and suffering
        Nooo! Don't make Helen age!! I'm sure they can find some way to save dear Niko...

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
          Nooo! Don't make Helen age!! I'm sure they can find some way to save dear Niko...
          I also hate the idea of one dying and the other being left alone which is why i have to agree that either Helen has to get de-immortalized or Nikola re-immortalized/vamped. as long as neither ends up sans the other :/

AND OMG i have got to share this story bc it is fantastic. its by Digitalis02 called, A moment of lucidity
          sigpic

Comment

AND OMG i have got to share this story bc it is fantastic. its by Digitalis02 called, A moment of lucidity
            Wow. That IS fantastic!! Thanks for the rec!

Comment

I also hate the idea of one dying and the other being left alone which is why i have to agree that either Helen has to get de-immortalized or Nikola re-immortalized/vamped. as long as neither ends up sans the other :/

great fic rec
              we should lighten up the things a little around here. I don't wanna think about sad things when it comes to this ship. at least not now

so I made this

EDIT: consider it as a celebration for our 200 pages wooooooot!!!

Comment

great fic rec
                we should lighten up the things a little around here. I don't wanna think about sad things when it comes to this ship. at least not now

so I made this
                OMG I LOVE IT!!! *snurches for laptop background*
                sigpic

Comment

OMG I LOVE IT!!! *snurches for laptop background*
                  tee-hee thanks
                  out of lazzines to go back a few pages, could you please tell me which is the fic theme for May?

Comment

tee-hee thanks
                    out of lazzines to go back a few pages, could you please tell me which is the fic theme for May?
                    welcomee
                    uhhhh *feels bad she doesnt know immediately* ehm, i think its mothers day...YES mothers day...no MArriage crap just go look lmao
                    sigpic

Comment

welcomee
                      uhhhh *feels bad she doesnt know immediately* ehm, i think its mothers day...YES mothers day...no MArriage crap just go look lmao
                      oh yes it's marriage
                      if I'm going to actually write a fic it's gonna be quite a challenge to me with this theme

Comment

oh yes it's marriage
                        if I'm going to actually write a fic it's gonna be quite a challenge to me with this theme
                        omg your going to write a fic for it?! yayy!!! haha my birthday is that month so that'll be like your bday gift to me cuz i always want you to write

yeah i think marriage will be hard for me too, haha if only bc im not the kinda girl ever wants to get married so i havent like thought about it and planned my own "dream" wedding and such so thus i have no idea what they entail other than the reception lmao
                        sigpic

Comment

ahahaa omg double post sorry but i was just on FB and saw a fan page called 'You Me Sex Now" hahahaha totally thought Helen and Nikola
                          sigpic

Comment

omg your going to write a fic for it?! yayy!!! haha my birthday is that month so that'll be like your bday gift to me cuz i always want you to write

yeah i think marriage will be hard for me too, haha if only bc im not the kinda girl ever wants to get married so i havent like thought about it and planned my own "dream" wedding and such so thus i have no idea what they entail other than the reception lmao
                            I'm not promising anything cuz I don't want to be a heartbreaker afterwards but if I come up with a good idea I might actually try though I suck at writing fluff so it will probably end up something angsty
                            and don't worry I also have no idea what a wedding implies, specially a Helen/Niko one. as I've said before I don't exactly see these two having a wedding or at least not a normal one. but I'm sure there are many ways to get them married without affecting their personality to much. that;s why I like fanfiction

Comment

I'm not promising anything cuz I don't want to be a heartbreaker afterwards but if I come up with a good idea I might actually try though I suck at writing fluff so it will probably end up something angsty
                              and don't worry I also have no idea what a wedding implies, specially a Helen/Niko one. as I've said before I don't exactly see these two having a wedding or at least not a normal one. but I'm sure there are many ways to get them married without affecting their personality to much. that;s why I like fanfiction
                              omg omg omg omg omg i just got a fantastic idea for that im going to spoiler it and NOBODY TAKE IT!!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              AN UN-WEDDING!!! like non-husband and non-wife lmao or like, the decided to have a ceremony to celebrate their love but not get married....ooohhhok maybe i dont have an idea afterall *sigh* wedding grumble grumble*
                              sigpic

Comment

omg omg omg omg omg i just got a fantastic idea for that im going to spoiler it and NOBODY TAKE IT!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                AN UN-WEDDING!!! like non-husband and non-wife lmao or like, the decided to have a ceremony to celebrate their love but not get married....ooohhhok maybe i dont have an idea afterall *sigh* wedding grumble grumble*
                                you should develop that
                                I mean it does have sense because we know Nikola has been a celibate for all his life, afraid to get involved in relationships and also I don't think Helen would jump in to get married after that unsuccessful engagement with John. I've been thinking at these things after that wedding conversation we had a few days ago

Comment

Working...
                                X