Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    Well it soo shouldn't be. They are soo cute that it should be soo easy. Just kiss again and again and get together then forget about John. (lol xD jk) but keep Ashley in your heart. She KNOWS she wants him!!
    Well yes but things just arent that simple unfortunately. over the years both of them have just built up walls around their hearts that wont be easy to take down, even if they love each other
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Well yes but things just arent that simple unfortunately. over the years both of them have just built up walls around their hearts that wont be easy to take down, even if they love each other
      Yea that is true. Love just isn't the same. *sighs* I wish it was that simple for them though.
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Yea that is true. Love just isn't the same. *sighs* I wish it was that simple for them though.
        hahaha simple wouldnt make sense though! i mean, their 158 and 154...no way things could be simple! haha
        sigpic

Comment

hahaha simple wouldnt make sense though! i mean, their 158 and 154...no way things could be simple! haha
          exactly. It becomes even more complicated when you have two people that are emotionally guarded..even though you only have to have one to make things complicated..plus they are both obstinate as can be...add these factors all up and you get extreme complexity not something that is easy and simplistic..
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Yea.. But you have to admit... you want them together as much as i do.
            WAIT what?! He's younger than her?? Where did they say that at?? LOL
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Yea.. But you have to admit... you want them together as much as i do.
              WAIT what?! He's younger than her?? Where did they say that at?? LOL
              hahaha DUH I DO

yes he is. if you do the math thats just how it works out
              sigpic

Comment

allow me yo jump in: because it's complicated I love this ship so much

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  allow me yo jump in: because it's complicated I love this ship so much
                  oh absolutely! haha i mean i seem to have a propensity for going with the complicated ships. (sam&jack, booth&bones etc) its just how i roll.

and IMO i think if its complicated its kinda more realistic bc no relationship is simple, and therefore it just makes sense that a *real* meant to be relationship would be complicated to some degree. And well, with the lives that Helen and Nikola have lived, there is no way there relationship could be anything but complicated ahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

oh absolutely! haha i mean i seem to have a propensity for going with the complicated ships. (sam&jack, booth&bones etc) its just how i roll.

and IMO i think if its complicated its kinda more realistic bc no relationship is simple, and therefore it just makes sense that a *real* meant to be relationship would be complicated to some degree. And well, with the lives that Helen and Nikola have lived, there is no way there relationship could be anything but complicated ahaha
                    exactly. It's not that I don't want to see them together because I DO but I just don't wanna see them get together just like that. I want to see angst, UST, I want to see the characters develop, I want to see them learning to trust each other, I want to see HISTORY and the way that history affects them now, I want to see them passing through difficult times, becoming vulnerable and not last I want to see them confessing love (mutually) in a storm of feelings.
                    I sure have a lot of expectations
                    I think, basically, I just want to see them dealing with their own feelings and the feelings for each other

Comment

exactly. It's not that I don't want to see them together because I DO but I just don't wanna see them get together just like that. I want to see angst, UST, I want to see the characters develop, I want to see them learning to trust each other, I want to see HISTORY and the way that history affects them now, I want to see them passing through difficult times, becoming vulnerable and not last I want to see them confessing love (mutually) in a storm of feelings.
                      I sure have a lot of expectations
                      I think, basically, I just want to see them dealing with their own feelings and the feelings for each other
                      exactly exactly! no relationship just happens! it develops and builds between two people. And that is how it has to happen between them. not becuase i want it too (well that too ) but because that is how real relationships happen. Plus if you add on all the aforementioned history between them and the complications it lends to their relationship it assures that there has to be a developing of the relationship, not just an "oh and btw we're dating " kinda of thing
                      sigpic

Comment

exactly exactly! no relationship just happens! it develops and builds between two people. And that is how it has to happen between them. not becuase i want it too (well that too ) but because that is how real relationships happen. Plus if you add on all the aforementioned history between them and the complications it lends to their relationship it assures that there has to be a developing of the relationship, not just an "oh and btw we're dating " kinda of thing
                        agree
                        the relationship between them has to grow, little by little from small things like a flirt to bigger things like revealing their feelings. they can't just get together. and the way we know Helen and Niko, none of them would just jump in into a relationship. we know they love each other but they have to find a way to materialise this love in time

Comment

hahaha DUH I DO

yes he is. if you do the math thats just how it works out
                          Then stop being such a pain the butt. (Joking ...or am i? LOL)
                          Well how did you figure that out? Did they say he was that age?? or did they say the year he was born??
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

Then stop being such a pain the butt. (Joking ...or am i? LOL)
                            Well how did you figure that out? Did they say he was that age?? or did they say the year he was born??
                            well the real Nikola Tesla was born in the year 1856 so subtract that from 2010 and you get 154
                            sigpic

Comment

well the real Nikola Tesla was born in the year 1856 so subtract that from 2010 and you get 154
                              who said we were going by the real age? LOL XD but of course it makes sense. *nods* Ok ok maybe they went by his real age.
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

agree
                                the relationship between them has to grow, little by little from small things like a flirt to bigger things like revealing their feelings. they can't just get together. and the way we know Helen and Niko, none of them would just jump in into a relationship. we know they love each other but they have to find a way to materialise this love in time
                                YES YES YES!!!! ahh, great minds do think alike

who said we were going by the real age? LOL XD but of course it makes sense. *nods* Ok ok maybe they went by his real age.
                                No the definately go by his real age hahaha i kinda find it funny Helen's a bit of cougar XP just kidding she's totally not he's only like four years younger
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X