X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Some more romantic Serbian/Croatian phrases:

*SQUEE*

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but after having seen Helen speak all kinds of foreign languages...
    Do you think she's able to speak Serbian/Croatian as well?
    And if so, do you think Nikola would know about that little fact?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I'm not sure if this has been discussed already, but after having seen Helen speak all kinds of foreign languages...
      Do you think she's able to speak Serbian/Croatian as well?
      And if so, do you think Nikolawould know about that little fact?
      yeah we had this discussion a few pages back, i even put a little story about it in a spoiler
      but im happy to state again. i think that if she freaking speaks zulu she should speak the lingo of her best friend and future lover and if she doesnt thennn that makes for a good fanfic where he teaches her lol
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        yeah we had this discussion a few pages back, i even put a little story about it in a spoiler
        but im happy to state again. i think that if she freaking speaks zulu she should speak the lingo of her best friend and future lover and if she doesnt thennn that makes for a good fanfic where he teaches her lol
        I should catch up better.
        But I agree.

I'd love to see them have a difference of opinion in front of others and switching to serbian to keep it somewhat private. No one would know what it's about and then all off the sudden, Niko cuts Helen of with an English ''...Because I love you!''
        *nods*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

But I agree.

I'd love to see them have a difference of opinion in front of others and switching to serbian to keep it somewhat private. No one would know what it's about and then all off the sudden, Niko cuts Helen of with an English ''...Because I love you!''
          *nods*
          well you shoulda atleast go read my little story
          haha i kinda love that idea! cuz that's completely realistic

p.s. love the signature piic. <3
          sigpic

Comment

heck yes Helen Magnus can speak Serbian!! I mean look at her:
            *Amazing hair (that I'm jealous of)
            *Great body (that I'm also jealous of)
            *Sexy, hot, amazingly talented...did I mention sexy? best friend/future lover
            *great gun skills (...i love guns and have a .22 that I actually named Magnus...hehe)
            *Intelligent (...jealous...)

must I continue? I am positive that she should be able to speak her future lovers language. *sighs and looks at clone* some day we'll see it on tv...it. will. happen.
            *looks at clone again* TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

well you shoulda atleast go read my little story
              haha i kinda love that idea! cuz that's completely realistic

p.s. love the signature piic. <3
              I am planning on looking for it tomorrow
              Yeah... we should be PTB, we have awesome ideas right here on this thread!

Thanks
              The sig pic is kind of similar to the one I made for Ayla, but I decided to use it anyway because I like it a lot

sigpic

Comment

yayyy!!! I love your new sig tooooo!!!!
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

I am planning on looking for it tomorrow
                  Yeah... we should be PTB, we have awesome ideas right here on this thread!

Thanks
                  The sig pic is kind of similar to the one I made for Ayla, but I decided to use it anyway because I like it a lot
                  we should so be PTB cuz we have all the good ideas!! I think we should seriously sit down with Damian and Amanda and whoever else and be like "Listen. We can do all the Teslen writing and you lot and do the other writing and collaborated when needed."
                  Amanda ofcourse would side with us
                  its similiar but different at the same time and i adoree itt haha especially the look on Helen's face
                  sigpic

Comment

we should so be PTB cuz we have all the good ideas!! I think we should seriously sit down with Damian and Amanda and whoever else and be like "Listen. We can do all the Teslen writing and you lot and do the other writing and collaborated when needed."
                    its similiar but different at the same time and i adoree itt haha especially the look on Helen's face
                    I agree!! ttteeerrriifffiicc idea! haha!
                    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Tiny updaaatee. I'm getting ready to put Chapter Two of Remnants and Realizations up
                      sigpic

Comment

Tiny updaaatee. I'm getting ready to put Chapter Two of Remnants and Realizations up
                        yay! I'm going to go on a read it now! I'm excited!
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                          yay! I'm going to go on a read it now! I'm excited!
                          haha hold on im not done yet i'll post the link here when i am, no worries
                          sigpic

Comment

...I will not lie....I'm really sad that it isn't up yet...*looks at clone and flicks an imaginary piece of dust off.* But I still cant believe you let blood get on your suit! You're so sweet sometimes Niko Clone. *sigh*
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

But I agree.

*nods*
                              That would be so *SQUEE*! LOL!

HAHAHA if I was ptb the show would be overloaded with Teslen and WAY more Henry/Kate scenes. Not to mention I'd bring Ash back and then stick her with Will. Yes, I live in a perfect little world where all my ships exist and very happily, may I add

And then there'd eventually be a wedding and each couple would have a kid. YAY.

Anyway, you guys do know that Damian and Amanda are on twitter (actually...like...the entire cast is LOL...apparently Robin ended up having to dance b/c he made fun of DK on twitter for being a "wookie" and having too much hair )? And Damian is on facebook...he accepts fan friend requests You could shoot a little something on DK or AT's twitter and see what happens

I would do it myself but I have yet to start using my twitter account LOL
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                That would be so *SQUEE*! LOL!

HAHAHA if I was ptb the show would be overloaded with Teslen and WAY more Henry/Kate scenes. Not to mention I'd bring Ash back and then stick her with Will. Yes, I live in a perfect little world where all my ships exist and very happily, may I add

And then there'd eventually be a wedding and each couple would have a kid. YAY.

Anyway, you guys do know that Damian and Amanda are on twitter (actually...like...the entire cast is LOL...apparently Robin ended up having to dance b/c he made fun of DK on twitter for being a "wookie" and having too much hair )? And Damian is on facebook...he accepts fan friend requests You could shoot a little something on DK or AT's twitter and see what happens

I would do it myself but I have yet to start using my twitter account LOL
                                hahaha dont we all live in that world with the Ships just all being true? I mean, i know i do
                                We have really got to have a wedding scene! hahaha just bc i want see everybody breaking it down on the dance floor! lmao
                                Damian.Has.Facebook. ?! *goes to add*
                                I learn so much from you its greaatt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X