Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    That would be so *SQUEE*! LOL!

Anyway, you guys do know that Damian and Amanda are on twitter (actually...like...the entire cast is LOL...apparently Robin ended up having to dance b/c he made fun of DK on twitter for being a "wookie" and having too much hair )? And Damian is on facebook...he accepts fan friend requests You could shoot a little something on DK or AT's twitter and see what happens

I would do it myself but I have yet to start using my twitter account LOL
    well I knew Amanda was on Twitter but I didn't know Damian was...hmmm. haha! I can totally picture Robin dancing because he called hima wookie. hahaha. that would def. be in the top 100 list of my best moments I saw in person list (had I been there) lol. I wish I had friends like that, but my most of my old friends (I call them old because they dont like to talk with me anymore, which is fine by me because they're really boring and annoying anyways. Is it bad that I think of you guys more my friends than people I see everyday? *sigh* I wish I knew someone close by who liked syfy and especially Sanctuary and/or SG-1 just so that I could feel accepted for once outside of being on the computer.

sorry about that, I guess I needed to vent. *looks at clone then hugs him tightly* "at least I still have you!"
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
      well I knew Amanda was on Twitter but I didn't know Damian was...hmmm. haha! I can totally picture Robin dancing because he called hima wookie. hahaha. that would def. be in the top 100 list of my best moments I saw in person list (had I been there) lol. I wish I had friends like that, but my most of my old friends (I call them old because they dont like to talk with me anymore, which is fine by me because they're really boring and annoying anyways. Is it bad that I think of you guys more my friends than people I see everyday? *sigh* I wish I knew someone close by who liked syfy and especially Sanctuary and/or SG-1 just so that I could feel accepted for once outside of being on the computer.

sorry about that, I guess I needed to vent. *looks at clone then hugs him tightly* "at least I still have you!"
      That was indeed a hysterical moment
      I dont think its bad. and trust me, i know how you feel. beside a teacher or two, nobody where i live probably within a 1,000 mile radius likes stargate or sanctuary or knows what it is. I have never fit in anywhere really, legit this is the first place and ya know what? i really dont care what other people think of it becuase ya'll are fracking great.
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        That was indeed a hysterical moment
        I dont think its bad. and trust me, i know how you feel. beside a teacher or two, nobody where i live probably within a 1,000 mile radius likes stargate or sanctuary or knows what it is. I have never fit in anywhere really, legit this is the first place and ya know what? i really dont care what other people think of it becuase ya'll are fracking great.
        but you have to admit...it was pretty funny. after I read it I was like: ...wow...glad I got that out of my systme (at least for a while) haha. my best friend tried to watch Sanctuary for me...o.m.g...funniest moment ever. She called me and was like:
        "So wait...she's old. He's old. Thats Big foot. And she goes and gets odd creatures that can include mermaids?" (I kinda told her everything she needed to know before hand)
        me: "umm..ya pretty much."
        Her: ".....and so whats this show about again?"
        I gave up on her after that. haha.
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

but you have to admit...it was pretty funny. after I read it I was like: ...wow...glad I got that out of my systme (at least for a while) haha. my best friend tried to watch Sanctuary for me...o.m.g...funniest moment ever. She called me and was like:
          "So wait...she's old. He's old. Thats Big foot. And she goes and gets odd creatures that can include mermaids?" (I kinda told her everything she needed to know before hand)
          me: "umm..ya pretty much."
          Her: ".....and so whats this show about again?"
          I gave up on her after that. haha.
          i told my friends about it and the second i mentioned Nikola being a vampire, they asked "OH! LIKE EDWARD?!" I sighed and answered "No he doesnt have glitter all over his body, he's not full of teenage horomones that make him think he's in love with some hormonal girl. no he's not brainless. and no. just. god no." -.- haha thats when i have up
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            i told my friends about it and the second i mentioned Nikola being a vampire, they asked "OH! LIKE EDWARD?!" I sighed and answered "No he doesnt have glitter all over his body, he's not full of teenage horomones that make him think he's in love with some hormonal girl. no he's not brainless. and no. just. god no." -.- haha thats when i have up
            I feel your pain!! I called my sister up one day and we were chatting about nothing so I tried to tell her about Sanctuary and she couldn't get past the vampire thing either. She's in love with Edward *cringes and sticks tongue out in disgust* I feel sorry for the rest of the world who doesn't understand how amazing and wonderfully sexy a vampire man (not a raging body of hormones) can be like.....especially Tesla *grins stupidly while staring at clone*
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

OH UGH! NOT THE SPARKLE FAIRY!!!
              *ahem*

Anyway...

Okay, so you know how I was talking a few pages back about an *EPIC KISS IN THE RAIN* to the "Across the Stars" theme from Star Wars?

Well...ideally Helen and Niko should at some point end up in one or ALL of these possible situations:
              Spoiler:

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

...I say someone *cough cough Zoe* Should TOTALLY make a picture like that! Draw it, computerize it (or whatever the heck you guys do). PLLEEEAASSEE!!
                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

...I say someone *cough cough Zoe* Should TOTALLY make a picture like that! Draw it, computerize it (or whatever the heck you guys do). PLLEEEAASSEE!!
                  YES YES I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also want some of this
                  Spoiler:

Last edited by Mimzy; 20 January 2010, 06:13 PM.
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

the first set of pictures. the black and white one. ohmygod thats SO themm

oh and incase your not on the Niko/Jon Thunk Thread
                    Chapter Two of my new story is up.
                    sigpic

Comment

*grabs clone and runs to the site to check out chapter 2!!* "Come one Niko! Lets go see what you do next!"
                      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Omg!!! I looovvveee the chapter update!!! Ahh!!! I love youu!!
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

lmao you love me now, just wait for chapter 3
                          sigpic

Comment

*looks at Keaira out of the corner of eyes suspiciously* ...and when should this chapter 3 be updated??
                            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

im going to DC for an open house at Catholic University this weekend sooo not until next week

trust me i hate it as much as you becausee it is in my head DYINGGG to come out but no. *FML*
                              sigpic

Comment

ah. well have a fun and safe trip!!
                                sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X