No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THEY SHOULD NAME THEIR BABY GIRL THAT!!! *SQUUEE* AND THEN NIKO WOULD SING HER SERBIAN LULLABIES UGGHH THATD MAKE LIFE COMPLETE!! *SQQUUEEES at the thought of serbian lullabies and nikola cuddling a baby, looks at clone* LEARN LULLABIES!!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      Oh crap. Sam, I hope you don't mind but I was planning the next chapter of Don't Die Before I Do to have a moment like this in it. Great minds think alike, maybe?

Actually I popped on here wondering if anyone is a big fan of classical music and could recommend a good song for Niko to be playing on the piano when Helen walks in. Anybody? Help?

btw, Twinnie I passed out when I saw your new sig. my clone's getting very good at mouth-to-mouth recessitation. And I is very happy about it.

And Mimzy, when I heard that According to You song on the radio last month I planned out an entire clip vid of Helen/Nikola/John. And then I realized that I don't know where to get clips

Any tips? I've got plenty of ideas besides that one if you'd rather do it.

Comment

His kid could call him either "otac," "papa," or "tata." Can you imagine that? Little Zaria running around calling for her papa AWWWWWWWWW

And she'd be his "mala princeza" (little princess)

btw, Rose, I dunno where to get clips...
        Spoiler:
        I mean, I own some, but I haven't ripped them onto my comp yet
        Last edited by Mimzy; 19 January 2010, 07:11 PM.
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

or pater
          sigpic

Comment

but the other ones are cuter!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

this is true, i like papa not sure why i just think that would bring a smile to helens face in glorious ways and melt nikolas heart
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                this is true, i like papa not sure why i just think that would bring a smile to helens face in glorious ways and melt nikolas heart
                AWWW I KNOW it so would. *squee*

I just want to see Niko with a little kid on the show. It would be SO cute. *plays Jedi mind tricks on Damian again...make my spinoff character real! *

Honestly, if they could make my little made-up character Taryn be an actual character, that would make my day. Then we'd have a little girl hanging off Niko in every one of his episodes... Imagine Helen's reaction to all that...she'd probably secretly think it'd be the most adorable thing EVER

And then they could adopt her and they'd all live happily ever after YAY
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Good morning Teslenites. In my country is morning .. so ...
                  Before I will start learn something, I wanted to tell you hello and wish you great day.
                  I saw some viedeos - How to .... on youtube . And a video "How to know you are in love" is a great one.

Bye, for now. I will be back. And Twinny, your banner with Niko is awesome.
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Good morning Teslenites. In my country is morning .. so ...
                    Before I will start learn something, I wanted to tell you hello and wish you great day.
                    I saw some viedeos - How to .... on youtube . And a video "How to know you are in love" is a great one.

Bye, for now. I will be back. And Twinny, your banner with Niko is awesome.
                    Hello! *waves*

It's morning here too (and I'm still not fully awake...=__=')

Thanks about the banner *hugs*

have a great day too!

(mine started pretty crappy actually... )
                    sigpic

Comment

I fall asleep with Nikola and Helen , I wake up with Nikola and Helen ... and my all day is only about these two. LOL
                      And my day started crappy too, I woke up with headache :-( It is the worst thing ever.
                      By the way, I got a new idea for a Helen / Niko drabble. Haha

Twinny : Why your day started crappy ?

EDIT : I am in love with this song - Rurutia - Sanctuary

Comment

I fall asleep with Nikola and Helen , I wake up with Nikola and Helen ... and my all day is only about these two. LOL
                        And my day started crappy too, I woke up with headache :-( It is the worst thing ever.
                        By the way, I got a new idea for a Helen / Niko drabble. Haha

Twinny : Why your day started crappy ?

EDIT : I am in love with this song - Rurutia - Sanctuary
                        Sorry 'bout your headache....yeah, it ruins your day when you wake up with one...sucks...
                        Hope it'll get better

I'm looking forward to read more from you

Yeah, my day is pretty full of Teslen
                        I blame them....they shoudn't be that awesome

My day started crappy 'cause I had an argument with my boss yesterday so...yeah...Know he's pretty cold with me....but that guy's such an a$$...
                        Plus I only got 4 hours of sleep...

But I'm already feeling a little bit better coming here, so hope it'll be the same for you *hugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                          Sorry 'bout your headache....yeah, it ruins your day when you wake up with one...sucks...
                          Hope it'll get better

I'm looking forward to read more from you

Yeah, my day is pretty full of Teslen
                          I blame them....they shoudn't be that awesome

My day started crappy 'cause I had an argument with my boss yesterday so...yeah...Know he's pretty cold with me....but that guy's such an a$$...
                          Plus I only got 4 hours of sleep...

But I'm already feeling a little bit better coming here, so hope it'll be the same for you *hugs*
                          Aw, I am sorry to hear that. I know that bosses are sometimes aXXes. I hope you will fix your problem soon. And if you feel bad, you should go and take some rest.
                          *hugs you* Thank you for support. My headache is better now, I am drinking hot tea, eating a small chocolate from christmas tree and learning.

And I have one question. Who though out the name Teslenites ?

New poem : Angels

Comment

Aw, I am sorry to hear that. I know that bosses are sometimes aXXes. I hope you will fix your problem soon. And if you feel bad, you should go and take some rest.
                            *hugs you* Thank you for support. My headache is better now, I am drinking hot tea, eating a small chocolate from christmas tree and learning.

And I have one question. Who though out the name Teslenites ?

New poem : Angels
                            Thanks to you! *hugs back*
                            I'm starting a new job in 2 weeks, so I just gotta hold on that long

I'd love to take some rest but I can't...I have insomnia
                            And I don't think my boss would like that

Glad to know you're feeling better already

About the name, phew I don't remember...

I think it was maybe Mimzy

And OMG your poem is so great! Beautiful! Really! You've got skills

Edit: just left a review!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok, Mimzy is famous, I can see.
                              Insomnia ? It is bad. Our teacher always speak about this problem. He is a pharmacist, he has deformation from his job ..LOL.

Thanks for compliment. I don´t know if I have skills but I love writing.

AND ONE QUESTION FOR ALL : Do you like Tesla more like Vampire or like MagnetoMan ? I don´t know if this topic was here. Do you think that crew did a good job when they changed him into Magneto?

Comment

Ok, Mimzy is famous, I can see.
                                Insomnia ? It is bad. Our teacher always speak about this problem. He is a pharmacist, he has deformation from his job ..LOL.

Thanks for compliment. I don´t know if I have skills but I love writing.

AND ONE QUESTION FOR ALL : Do you like Tesla more like Vampire or like MagnetoMan ? I don´t know if this topic was here. Do you think that crew did a good job when they changed him into Magneto?
                                I can assure you, you have skills! And you're welcome!

Yeah, insomnia is pretty crappy, but I'm getting used to it
                                At least it gives me time to do some Teslen Artwork

About the magneto thing, I'm just sad he isn't immortal anymore...
                                Plus he has magnetic eyes!

But I loved his vampy side...

So I'm divided...50% sad, 50% happy he at least has some kind of powers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X