Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    I know how you feel lol although thre's hardly ever a time when I'm not online. I don't have a lot to do but I just forget to check it ... There is a reason I'm called Glitch and anyway I think the JY/NT thread is my favorite but this would have to be my second, love Teslen

I try to check all three of the threads I joined but I forget this thread and the artwork thread sometimes *ducks head*
    Well I'm glad the JY/NT thread is your fave, because you post lots of lovely pics for me to leer look at

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    OMG! Ruffable hair!! Not as great as niko's but it deffo reminded me of Teslen! haha! Thanks for sharing!

Darn it! I forgot to ask a question!!!
    Speaking of banners tho...it's not a hair action banner, but it is Teslen....

LOL, I got the font online cause it was called Magna Veritas...reminded me of a certain ep lol
    Love the banner! And cool font name too

I know I've done like so many multiposts now but I had an idea,
    The scene from Firewall where Helen is going through Will's hair....someone with photoshop could replace will with nikola!? Is that possible? Can anyone do that?
    *shrugs* it's probably possible...
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

OMG! Ruffable hair!! Not as great as niko's but it deffo reminded me of Teslen! haha! Thanks for sharing!

Darn it! I forgot to ask her a question!!!
      Speaking of banners tho...it's not a hair action banner, but it is Teslen....

Spoiler:

LOL, I got the font online cause it was called Magna Veritas...reminded me of a certain ep lol

OMGGGG *luvssss*
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Made a new Teslen banner, it's snurchable if anyone wants to use it

On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

As I said in the other thread: I love it Glitch!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/NTHMINYN.jpg
            OOooooo *purply goodness*
            My laptop randomly deletes pics I save But I have a memory stick now so I can snurch stuff and save it on there
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Love the banner! And cool font name too

*shrugs* it's probably possible...
              Thanksies!!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              OMGGGG *luvssss*
              Thanks!!!

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/NTHMINYN.jpg
              Cool banner!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
              'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
              : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
              Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                As I said in the other thread: I love it Glitch!
                Thanks Yamii

OOooooo *purply goodness*
                My laptop randomly deletes pics I save But I have a memory stick now so I can snurch stuff and save it on there
                Hm weird .... Mine doesn't ... I have to delete them myselfn *shrugs*

Cool banner!!
                Why thank you Star
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Oh definitely! The pain hits and you hear her gasp and she's definitely reaching to hold his hand / be comforted.
                  I wish we saw Niko being injected too, I reckon the same might have happened (I like to think Helen injected him!)

She didn't reach for John's hand, she reached for Niko's.
                  Yeah I wish we could see what happened with him just after he was injected. When they show that few second flashback in The Five we see him transformed but I'd like to see how he and the others reacted. Did it freak him out or did he feel suddenly powerful and invincible? Were Helen and the others afraid of him? I want details.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Hm weird .... Mine doesn't ... I have to delete them myselfn *shrugs*
                    Oh I know it's not supposed to it's been malfunctioning for the past few months, and it won't defragment anymore someone told me it means there's a major problem with the hard drive - alas, my computer is dying. Not looking forward to when that happens
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                      She didn't reach for John's hand, she reached for Niko's.
                      I know she reached for Niko's if you read Mimzy's post before mine she wrote:

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      Besides, I think she reaches for Niko's hand just as much as he reaches for hers.
                      Hence my response:
                      Oh definitely! The pain hits and you hear her gasp and she's definitely reaching to hold his hand / be comforted.
                      I was referring to Niko

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                      Yeah I wish we could see what happened with him just after he was injected. When they show that few second flashback in The Five we see him transformed but I'd like to see how he and the others reacted. Did it freak him out or did he feel suddenly powerful and invincible? Were Helen and the others afraid of him? I want details.
                      I reckon the others were maybe more afraid of him but I always thought Helen would have just been fascinated / worried... but never truly afraid he could hurt them. Maybe afraid he might hurt someone else??
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that's why she created the medication but I don't think she was ever afraid of him just afraid that he'd hurt someone or himself but he does that all the time, hurt himself I mean
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Oh I know it's not supposed to it's been malfunctioning for the past few months, and it won't defragment anymore someone told me it means there's a major problem with the hard drive - alas, my computer is dying. Not looking forward to when that happens
                          We'll have to hold a funeral for it jkjkjkjk
                          Oh no! Then you wont be able to come on here and talk about our special couple or be able to see lovely picspam of Niko, or, or watch any fanvids or ....... YOU WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOUR STORY!!! *faints*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                          Indeed

Comment

I think that's why she created the medication but I don't think she was ever afraid of him just afraid that he'd hurt someone or himself but he does that all the time, hurt himself I mean
                            Yeah that makes sense. I wonder how she came up with the medication? I mean, I wonder how many times they had to try new... pills? before they found a medication that actually worked?

We'll have to hold a funeral for it jkjkjkjk
                            Oh no! Then you wont be able to come on here and talk about our special couple or be able to see lovely picspam of Niko, or, or watch any fanvids or ....... YOU WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOUR STORY!!! *faints*
                            Well, I have emergency money so hopefully I wouldn't be gone for too long.

Yes, getting a fixed laptop so I can come on the forum and write my stories qualifies as an emergency
                            sigpic

Comment

Just stopping by to show off my latest arts:

I hope you like them!
                              sigpic
                              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

OMG! Those are amazing yami!! Snurchable right?
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X