Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    It's just the way their fingers interlock, I think. That to me makes the hand holding more personal <3

I know and I love it <3 The whole bit with John beforehand had nothing on the Teslen hand-holding. Besides, I think she reaches for Niko's hand just as much as he reaches for hers.
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Agreed

If ever I haven't managed to get online for a while I used to try read everything to catch up but then I see stuff I want to quote and my post ends up massive so I always give up

I think this is my fave Sanctuary thread, even though I'm very partial to the JY one
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Sometimes this is the only thread on here I bother to check lol
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          I know and I love it <3 The whole bit with John beforehand had nothing on the Teslen hand-holding. Besides, I think she reaches for Niko's hand just as much as he reaches for hers.
          Oh definitely! The pain hits and you hear her gasp and she's definitely reaching to hold his hand / be comforted.
          I wish we saw Niko being injected too, I reckon the same might have happened (I like to think Helen injected him!)

Yes, on occasion, same here
          sigpic

Comment

LOL so I saw this ad on TV today and it totally made me think about Helen and Niko

sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL so I saw this ad on TV today and it totally made me think about Helen and Niko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSSX3i3xLU
              LMAO!
              Oh my gosh, that's hilarious.

Helen SERIOUSLY needs some HAIR ACTION!!
              sigpic

Comment

LMAO!
                Oh my gosh, that's hilarious.

Helen SERIOUSLY needs some HAIR ACTION!!
                You mean, Helen needs to give NIKO some Hair Action. We all know she wants to. Oh, darn, I should've asked AT that for Tapping Tuesday. lmao
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

You mean, Helen needs to give NIKO some Hair Action. We all know she wants to. Oh, darn, I should've asked AT that for Tapping Tuesday. lmao
                  Hey, it's half five in the morning, my brain ain't working at full capacity but yes, she REALLY needs to give him some hair action

Tbh I don't know how she restrains herself.

I think that would be a fab question for Tapping Tuesday Are they still every week at the moment? Either way, post it a gazillion times and hopefully whoever chooses the questions will choose yours
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey, it's half five in the morning, my brain ain't working at full capacity but yes, she REALLY needs to give him some hair action

Tbh I don't know how she restrains herself.

I think that would be a fab question for Tapping Tuesday Are they still every week at the moment? Either way, post it a gazillion times and hopefully whoever chooses the questions will choose yours
                    IDK how she does it either!! >_<

And yeah, they're every week still.

but mmm...Teslen hair action...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

IDK how she does it either!! >_<

And yeah, they're every week still.

but mmm...Teslen hair action...
                      I logged on twitter to find her answering questions. Nothing of real relevance to Teslen But someone asked if they knew about a S5 yet and they don't. Fingers crossed.

Someone arty please make a banner about teslen hair action
                      sigpic

Comment

Agreed

If ever I haven't managed to get online for a while I used to try read everything to catch up but then I see stuff I want to quote and my post ends up massive so I always give up

I think this is my fave Sanctuary thread, even though I'm very partial to the JY one
                        I know how you feel lol although thre's hardly ever a time when I'm not online. I don't have a lot to do but I just forget to check it ... There is a reason I'm called Glitch and anyway I think the JY/NT thread is my favorite but this would have to be my second, love Teslen

I try to check all three of the threads I joined but I forget this thread and the artwork thread sometimes *ducks head*
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          What she said!
                          I love, LOVE just looking at this thread sometimes.

This Nad?
                          Nothing really. Just slipped back in lurkdom. which is weird because I'm on a shippy high right now.
                          Hehheh, love your new sig and avii! awwww, little chick!!! LOL
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                          'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                          : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                          I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                            It gets so hard to keep up with this thread sometimes lol
                            Sames, I just come on to see what y'all have been chatting about and try my hardest to get through it all! LOL
                            sigpic
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSSX3i3xLU
                              OMG! Ruffable hair!! Not as great as niko's but it deffo reminded me of Teslen! haha! Thanks for sharing!

I logged on twitter to find her answering questions. Nothing of real relevance to Teslen But someone asked if they knew about a S5 yet and they don't. Fingers crossed.

Darn it! I forgot to ask her a question!!!
                              Speaking of banners tho...it's not a hair action banner, but it is Teslen....

Spoiler:

LOL, I got the font online cause it was called Magna Veritas...reminded me of a certain ep lol
                              Last edited by StarSancFar; 17 August 2011, 10:02 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

I know I've done like so many multiposts now but I had an idea,
                                The scene from Firewall where Helen is going through Will's hair....someone with photoshop could replace will with nikola!? Is that possible? Can anyone do that?
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X