Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Spoiler:
    Yea and with them playing "One Night" on Monday then that means "The Awakening" will be coming on sooner than it was expected to be on
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

    Comment


      Double posting ... Here's the banner I said I would make, snurchable with permission

      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

      Comment


        Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
        Hey I'm curious.. where was Nikola in the new ep?

        Spoiler:
        yes I know that Druitt wasnt in there either but.. *shrug*
        Spoiler:
        But at least with Druitt we saw him "exit" on the previous show, and can assume he's taking care of his unfinished business with Adam. With Tesla we got nothing, he's just gone again, and no mention of where he's at or why he's gone. Kind of figured it'd be that way though.
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
          Spoiler:
          Yea and with them playing "One Night" on Monday then that means "The Awakening" will be coming on sooner than it was expected to be on
          Agreed Can't wait!!!
          love your new banner Twin It's so beautiful..love what you did with the hearts Genius strikes again

          Going to make an Easter themed banner later..I probably won't be on all day tomorrow...have to work until 3pm and then I'm having dinner with my parents..and my mom bought me some Kendall Jackson chardonnay for us to share
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch


          "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


          "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

          Comment


            Of course Twin .... *rubs nails on shirt* Can't hide the fact that I'm a genius hehe!

            UH! I want some Chardonnay, you'll have to drink some for me to
            On the edge of breaking down
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

            Comment


              Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
              Of course Twin .... *rubs nails on shirt* Can't hide the fact that I'm a genius hehe!

              UH! I want some Chardonnay, you'll have to drink some for me to
              Sure Twin I will...my mom and I always drink the whole bottle
              And yes..you totally are a genius
              sigpic
              artwork by the creative genius Glitch


              "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


              "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
              And I held your hand through all of these years
              But you still have
              All of me..." Evanes
              cence
              [/CENTER]

              Comment


                Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                Sure Twin I will...my mom and I always drink the whole bottle
                And yes..you totally are a genius
                I prefer Bordeaux but I guess Chardonnay will have to do , have you ever heard a song called "The Very Thought of You" thinking of making a Teslen banner, maybe purple to that song what do you think Twin?
                On the edge of breaking down
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                  I prefer Bordeaux but I guess Chardonnay will have to do , have you ever heard a song called "The Very Thought of You" thinking of making a Teslen banner, maybe purple to that song what do you think Twin?
                  I say all of your ideas are awesome so go for it!!! Can't wait to see it

                  Here is my Easter banner hope you guys like it
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Aurora7783; 23 April 2011, 08:50 PM. Reason: artwork :)
                  sigpic
                  artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                  "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                  My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                  "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                  When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                  And I held your hand through all of these years
                  But you still have
                  All of me..." Evanes
                  cence
                  [/CENTER]

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                    I say all of your ideas are awesome so go for it!!! Can't wait to see it

                    Here is my Easter banner hope you guys like it
                    Awesome I'll get to it right away .... *snurches art and huggles it* Absolutely adorable art Twin
                    On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                      Awesome I'll get to it right away .... *snurches art and huggles it* Absolutely adorable art Twin
                      Cool Can't wait Twin. Why thank you...I had to do something awesome to make up for the fact that I won't be on here tomorrow
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                      "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                      "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

                      Comment


                        I'm gonna miss you while you're gone Twin *pouts* I do hope you have fun though
                        On the edge of breaking down
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                          Double posting ... Here's the banner I said I would make, snurchable with permission

                          Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                          I say all of your ideas are awesome so go for it!!! Can't wait to see it

                          Here is my Easter banner hope you guys like it

                          Pretties!!
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

                          Comment


                            Why thank you Mimzy
                            On the edge of breaking down
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

                            Comment


                              All your artwork is making me want to make more. I haven't made anything since December or maybe even before then. I can't remember. Life has been too hectic
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

                              Comment


                                Glitch and Aurora fantastic arts!

                                I really love the way you have used the hearts glitch!

                                Mimzy I kinda know what you mean, I haven't had time in a wee while too
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X