Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Glitch i agree with Jen, pastel backgruond is the key touch

    Jen seriously, this is my favorite piece possibly ever!!! can i snurch?! I love that quote its sooooooooooo them and just *miniflail* i love it
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Glitch i agree with Jen, pastel backgruond is the key touch

      Jen seriously, this is my favorite piece possibly ever!!! can i snurch?! I love that quote its sooooooooooo them and just *miniflail* i love it
      Of course you can snurch it I'm very honored..and it's from a song I really love right now.."Science and Faith" by The Script
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch


      "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


      "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

      Comment


        Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
        *huggles back* I'm so happy!!!!! You love my art..and you still have the one I made for you as your background...awww...that is the biggest honor Twin I really mean it. So happy!!!!
        I think I will make some new art now
        ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Love it Twin *snurches and adds it to collection hangs it in pretty frame*

        Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        Glitch i agree with Jen, pastel backgruond is the key touch
        Thanks Keaira glad you like it ... I'll make more as soon as I can find a background I haven't used yet, maybe using lyrics from a song called "I Still...." I love that song.
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

        Comment


          Lovely banners, as usual Where do you find the time to make all these?

          Also, another SONG

          Lyrics
          Spoiler:
          A million tears
          A million codes
          1:15
          No way to go
          You point your finger
          To the moon
          It looks like rain
          Coming soon
          I figured all
          My worst fears
          Believe in
          childlike heroes
          But I don't want to go
          That way
          Surrender hope
          Again
          I don't want to go
          that way
          Surrender hope
          And faith
          Again


          Your blood, your fire
          Your kiss good night
          Your words, and touch
          They might be mine
          I feel this love
          could cross the sand
          I want to feel
          that way

          The fire might linger
          and fade away
          The shadows run
          from yesterday
          Like everyone
          And everything
          were memories
          And then appears

          Your blood, your fire
          Your kiss good night
          Your words, and touch
          They might be mine
          I feel this love
          could cross the sand
          I want to feel that way

          Oh, don't make me
          feel that way
          Oh, I want to feel
          That way
          Oh, I'm breaking through
          These walls of steel
          Pushing that wall
          for something real
          I'm falling far
          and faster still
          Wake up, wake up
          Wake up, wake up
          Wake up, wake up
          Everyone and everything
          Everyone
          and everything.


          OT
          It was used in this trailer and it nearly made me cry, especially since a) I love dolphins and b) the movie comes out on what would have been my Grandpa's 85th birthday:
          Spoiler:
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

          Comment


            Glitch,Glad you love it Twin I was really happy and excited to post that one..I'm very proud of it...it's now the background on my laptop
            and yes definitely make a banner with that song
            Mimzy,that's a great song awww....so sorry about your Grandpa..*hugs* You should release a balloon on his birthday and celebrate like he is still here with you..and he always will be in your heart..so he is with you wherever you go
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch


            "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


            "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

            Comment


              Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Lovely banners, as usual Where do you find the time to make all these?
              What can I say? I have a lot of time on my hands

              Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Glitch,Glad you love it Twin I was really happy and excited to post that one..I'm very proud of it...it's now the background on my laptop
              and yes definitely make a banner with that song
              Alright I'll get right to it and you should be proud of that one ... Is very pretty
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

              Comment


                Mimzy, thanks
                Glitch,Thank you I know..it's the bomb diggity!!!!! LOL That's what I thought when I made it Confident, much? LOL the old me is returning...I'm truly on my way to happiness..I can feel it I missed this side of me so much..I can't remember being this happy in a while..and I like it! No more tears in these eyes..she's back and here to stay!!!
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Mimzy, thanks
                  Glitch,Thank you I know..it's the bomb diggity!!!!! LOL That's what I thought when I made it Confident, much? LOL the old me is returning...I'm truly on my way to happiness..I can feel it I missed this side of me so much..I can't remember being this happy in a while..and I like it! No more tears in these eyes..she's back and here to stay!!!
                  Yay glad to see you so happy twin, I hate seeing you so upset *huggles* Here is the banner as promised Twin
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                    Yay glad to see you so happy twin, I hate seeing you so upset *huggles* Here is the banner as promised Twin
                    Love it Twin It's so pretty..and I love the colorful background and the quote..and the choice of pictures Genius!!
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                    "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                    "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

                    Comment


                      Naturally .... It's all yours twin
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        Naturally .... It's all yours twin
                        For me? Really? Thanks Twin this means I have to make you something back...any songs in mind or quotes for me to use? Will make it tomorrow for you
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                        "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                        "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

                        Comment


                          Hm .... Maybe "I Knew I loved You" by Savage Garden ... Same colors as before?
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                            Hm .... Maybe "I Knew I loved You" by Savage Garden ... Same colors as before?
                            Will do Twin
                            sigpic
                            artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                            "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                            "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                            And I held your hand through all of these years
                            But you still have
                            All of me..." Evanes
                            cence
                            [/CENTER]

                            Comment


                              Wow its been like 2 weeks since I last managed to check the thread out...

                              How is everyone doing?!

                              Great going guys, I'm loving the Teslen vs. Magnitt discussions.
                              And as for Teslen ever being canonised I WISH! The pessimist in me says they are way more likely to have something Magnitt happen though...

                              Usual suspects are still producing awesome art!

                              Have I missed anything big?

                              Missed you all D:
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                                Wow its been like 2 weeks since I last managed to check the thread out...

                                How is everyone doing?!

                                Great going guys, I'm loving the Teslen vs. Magnitt discussions.
                                And as for Teslen ever being canonised I WISH! The pessimist in me says they are way more likely to have something Magnitt happen though...

                                Usual suspects are still producing awesome art!

                                Have I missed anything big?

                                Missed you all D:
                                Haven't missed anything big but you have been missed that's for sure *clings to arm again*
                                On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X