Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Lady, don't worry, We love our readers and we want to be kind. So you will see what will happen to John
    Yes you are right, we love our readers

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    [
    B]Sammie & Tina[/B] - Going to read your fic soon! (You remember what I asked for the ending right? I hope you girls were king with you know who... ) Anyway, I look forward to reading it! *hugs*
    Yeah sweetie, we remember and we will try our best ... xD
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Wow not that many people are posting in here anymore What has been done to our Teslen thread?!

This ship is still as HOT as ever!! There should be a bunch of discussions! Lol
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
        Wow not that many people are posting in here anymore What has been done to our Teslen thread?!

There just aren't many Teslen eps to squee about. Sad, I know We must remedy that!
        But definately doesn't stop it being awesome!

I'm thinking about trying my hand at some art again: does anyone know any good places for Teslen screencaps and quotes?
        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
          There just aren't many Teslen eps to squee about. Sad, I know We must remedy that!

I'm thinking about trying my hand at some art again: does anyone know any good places for Teslen screencaps and quotes?
          Hmm, I don't know where to find good screencaps (I shall check the internet though)...but tv.com has usually a lot of quotes for each Sanctuary episode, so maybe you'll find something there? Quotes for Sleepers

And I can't wait to see your art

Comment

Oh, don't worry 'bout the ship, it's just the season
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post

for screencaps try here : http://sanctuary-caps.com and for quotes I only know of the transcripts here: http://sanctuary.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Transcripts [they don't have s3 however]

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                for screencaps try here : http://sanctuary-caps.com and for quotes I only know of the transcripts here: http://sanctuary.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Transcripts [they don't have s3 however]
                Yeah I noticed that there are still no saeson 3 quotes
                but they have time till April ... so they can upload and upload and upload
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
                  Hmm, I don't know where to find good screencaps (I shall check the internet though)...but tv.com has usually a lot of quotes for each Sanctuary episode, so maybe you'll find something there? Quotes for Sleepers

And I can't wait to see your art
                  Don't get your hopes up, I normally stick to fic for a reason
                  But thanks, and thanks for the link!

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  Merci!
                  Ah well, I guess I'll just have to rewatch all the season 3 eps to get those quotes!

Edit: I have found season 3 quotes!!!WHOOT WHOOT! *cough*
                  Last edited by Dubbers; 28 December 2010, 10:34 AM.
                  WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Yea I know that there isn't alot more Teslen episodes to talk about but I'm sure they'll be more.

But for now we can still discuss the previous episodes..again Still so much Teslen goodness!
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Yea I know that there isn't alot more Teslen episodes to talk about but I'm sure they'll be more.

But for now we can still discuss the previous episodes..again Still so much Teslen goodness!
                      Ah yes; I'm still in love with Trail of Blood for Teslen goodness!
                      Spoiler:

Helen (humoring Will): Yes … What if he's posing as the king of a lost mountain tribe and he wants me for his Queen …?

That would have been a great episode!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Just like a fairy tale one

I love Trail of Blood and Animus
                        But I wanna see them dancing .. omg ..
                        "Sway with me, dance with me ..."
                        *sings*
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Just like a fairy tale one

I love Trail of Blood and Animus
                          But I wanna see them dancing .. omg ..
                          "Sway with me, dance with me ..."
                          *sings*
                          He he, yeah.

Hmm...I'm thinking the waltz would be their dance *grins happily*
                          What do you think?

Uh oh, can't get an image to post...does imageshack work on GW?
                          Last edited by Dubbers; 28 December 2010, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Hmm...I'm thinking the waltz would be their dance *grins happily*
                            What do you think?
                            I think something more passionate - but yet slow enough, and stunningly beautiful. Rumba? (Ooh, Nikola's so unbelievably gracious... I'd definitely LOVE to see them dancing!)
                            sigpic
                            Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

I definitely see a Tango between Helen and Nikola, but I have to say that I'm doing a video on a waltz them and it fits them really well! xD

Comment

I can see something beautiful, romantic and sexy, especially HOT! Tango + Waltz and Rumba together? What do you think? Hehe, I guess they would die from this kind of dance Can you imagine them dancing all of these dances together ?
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X