Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so today I have something really silly for you here
    Can't stop reading all your great fanfics, and finally got the idea as a result... really, really silly
    Spoiler:

This is a kind of present we would all love to find under the Christmas tree

Happy Rufflemas everybody!
    sigpic
    Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Olwen - That's awesome! Seriously! LOL. Love it!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
        Can't stop reading all your great fanfics, and finally got the idea as a result... really, really silly
        Spoiler:

Okay, I officially have a favorite Rufflemas contribution as of now. XD Pure awesomesauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
          LMAO That was hilarious!!!

And great vids / banners/ fanfic from you guys, they're absolutely fantastic! Oh how I love Rufflemas

Anyway, as promised I tried (notice the try-part) in doing something resembling a banner...hope you like it (it was my first time in creating some artwork)...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6.../Rufflemas.jpg
          very well done! as Nad said, practice makes it perfect
          I'm looking forward to see more of your stuufs. I first started making artwork because of this wonderful thread <3

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Yay! I managed to make new ones! *hugs the little Mojo*

<snip>

And because some say bigger is better :

Spoiler:
          <snip again>
          oh I second that so badly XD
          *hugs little Mojo too*
          love them Nad! Sooo snurching some of them. I really like your art style

Spoiler:

Oh.My.God!!! freaking epic!!!
          I want to have a chat with that Santa! XD
          awesome idea Olwen!
          Niko tied up on a chair near the Christmas tree *dives into gutter*
          lucky Helen

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Thanks

Two more and I'm done, I promise!

Bigger:

Spoiler:

Nad, they're all gorgeous. May I snurch?

Spoiler:

O.M.G!!! Olwen, that is absolutely fantastic! Niko tied up under the Christmas tree...*follows stargatelover4ever into the gutter*

Comment

Nad, omg, what are you doing? My heart always skip beating when I saw your awesome arts.
              Olwen, Holy Helen. Your "present gift" art is fabulous
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

....Guys, can we have a bonus week for Rufflemas? This one and the one after? =D

Comment

I keep going to post on here only to find another page (or three) or lovely stuff for me to look through Everything is absolutely awesome guys, but there's too much to comment on individually! I haven't read any of the fics yet though; I'm trying to finish some of my own before I start reading again - I doubt I'll last long though

So...HAPPY RUFFLEMUS!!!!

Spoiler:

*dies of laughter*

Oh, and I plan on writing a little something for Rufflemas, which should hopefully be light-hearted and sweet. At least that's the plan...
                  Last edited by Dubbers; 23 December 2010, 09:44 AM.
                  WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Thanks ladies!
                    *hugs all around*

Spoiler:
                    http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu251/olvven/fangirl/th_COMIC1.jpg

Awesome!

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
                    Nad, they're all gorgeous. May I snurch?
                    . Sure, go ahead!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

LadyGalaxyJ, Rose, stargatelover4ever, Jadestar28, Samantha, Dubbers, Nad - I'm so happy you liked my little Rufflemas present ))

Rose: I read your great fic yesterday morning and couldn't make myself go to work before I finished ))) So I was nearly late but smiling happily ))
                      sigpic

Comment

LadyGalaxyJ, Rose, stargatelover4ever, Jadestar28, Samantha, Dubbers, Nad - I'm so happy you liked my little Rufflemas present ))

Rose: I read your great fic yesterday morning and couldn't make myself go to work before I finished ))) So I was nearly late but smiling happily ))
                        I would say I'm sorry I made you late, but I'm really not. I'm a terrible egotist, so thanks! It means a lot that I made you smile as well as late. XD

Comment

Well, I don't really mind )) That's a good reason to be late for work - as long as there are good stories to read
                          sigpic

Comment

fllkemowekioekj!!!!!!
                            ^^ my language XD

What did I miss?!?!
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Okay, need a little bit of help. I'll put this in spoilers just in case.
                              Spoiler:
                              Do Nikola's new powers work on all metals, or only magnetic ones?
                              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                                Okay, need a little bit of help. I'll put this in spoilers just in case.
                                Spoiler:
                                Do Nikola's new powers work on all metals, or only magnetic ones?
                                I think all metals ^^ Cuz Hank called him Magneto ^^
                                (writting a fic? =D)

Comment

Working...
                                X