Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
    He he he he; at least partially I'd say
    But blame the muse; it's always the muse's fault.
    It's not anyone's fault. Because it's NOT a fault.

And I just put this together, I'm not sure if I like the colouring I've given it though; do you think it'd be better in the original dark blues of the actual shots?

Well, I like it this way. But I personally love colourings, so...
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      It's not anyone's fault. Because it's NOT a fault.
      XD
      Very good point!

Well, I like it this way. But I personally love colourings, so...
      Oh goodie! Well I guess I've got both versions anyway so it doesn't really matter

I seriously can't wait until the next episode of Sanctuary!!!! *pulls out hair*
      oww...

You wouldn't know when it airs would you?
      WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

And I just put this together, I'm not sure if I like the colouring I've given it though; do you think it'd be better in the original dark blues of the actual shots?

Spoiler:
        I personally like it that way, since I really do like B&W style, but that's just me being me

I seriously can't wait until the next episode of Sanctuary!!!! *pulls out hair*
        oww...

You wouldn't know when it airs would you?
        Yeah me neither...I'm already having withdrawal symptoms...but unfortunately, as far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong!), the new episodes of Sanctuary are scheduled to air in April...

Comment

Sadly you're no wrong.

I'm suffering from withdrawal syndroms too. I need new Sanctuary. ANYTHING to be able to hold on until April. *sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
            I personally like it that way, since I really do like B&W style, but that's just me being me
            Cool, I'll keep it as it is then

Yeah me neither...I'm already having withdrawal symptoms...but unfortunately, as far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong!), the new episodes of Sanctuary are scheduled to air in April...
            Sadly you're no wrong.

I'm suffering from withdrawal syndroms too. I need new Sanctuary. ANYTHING to be able to hold on until April. *sigh*
            NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            That's just cruel! *cries*
            WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

((((( Ooh, April seems like another 150 years right now I can't wait that long! (
              sigpic
              Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                ((((( Ooh, April seems like another 150 years right now I can't wait that long! (
                I know! I thought they were just taking a break for Christmas, now I find out it's until April!
                *cries some more*
                I guess we'll have to dose ourselves up on fanfic...which is actually quite fun...

edit: story traffic on ff seems to be broken; I have zero new hits but two reviews! He he he

Comment

Well, that means we all will have to work hard for the sake of pure survival Those who can should keep on writing great fics and those who can't (like myself) should do whatever else We are the only ones to help each other!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                    Well, that means we all will have to work hard for the sake of pure survival Those who can should keep on writing great fics and those who can't (like myself) should do whatever else We are the only ones to help each other!
                    I now feel the need to go and write up the rest of my winter FF before spring starts...
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      I now feel the need to go and write up the rest of my winter FF before spring starts...
                      You should.
                      sigpic

Comment

You should.
                        Drat!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes, please! And you'll probably save my life
                          sigpic

Comment

Drat!
                            *smiles innocently*

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, please...you wouldn't want us to suffer from Sanctuary withdrawal, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
                                Oh yes, please...you wouldn't want us to suffer from Sanctuary withdrawal, would you?
                                Now that really would be torture - believe me, I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X