Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
    Here's a hypothetical baby for ya. And a beach! You just know Helen's off screen somewheres...
    http://www.greeceindex.com/greece-ec...vacation20.jpg
    Awwww! Yeah, and then she'd get back, but not say anything and just watch Niko play with the baby for a few minutes. Then he'd finally notice her and be like, "Look, precious, there's your lovely mum."
    And Helen would glide over and kiss him because she just can't help herself.
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! *SQUEE* *sigh* That's SOOOO adorable
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! *SQUEE* *sigh* That's SOOOO adorable
      isnt it?? *siiiighs* really really want this to happen!!!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LMAO I wonder if they'd get her this
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LMAO I wonder if they'd get her this
          hahahaa awhhh somebody would so get them that as a gift...like Auntie kate
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha that is SO something Kate would buy

btw OMGGGGGGG the fic challenge theme for May should be "Mother's Day" = BABYFIC!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hahaha that is SO something Kate would buy

btw OMGGGGGGG the fic challenge theme for May should be "Mother's Day" = BABYFIC!!!
              omggggggggggggg hahahaha we dont even have march or april yet but i sooo like that for may and OMG JULY IS FATHERS DAYYY!!!!

yessssssss
              sigpic

Comment

Helen: *holds up baby girl in said outfit with that cheeky grin of hers* "Look what Kate got for her first birthday, Niko!"
                Niko: *looks annoyed at the stupidity* "Helen..."
                *Helen executes rarely-used puppy dog eyes as hypothetical baby girl coos adorably and gurgles her first word...*
                Baby: "Papa..."
                Niko: *melts*

Comment

Helen: *holds up baby girl in said outfit with that cheeky grin of hers* "Look what Kate got for her first birthday, Niko!"
                  *Helen executes rarely-used puppy dog eyes as hypothetical baby girl coos adorably and gurgles her first word...*
                  *uncontrolable and uninteligable squeeing and babbling* mawwhhh he would melttt awwwhhh Nikola would be wrapped around the little finger of his baby girl awwhhh papa awwhhhh *said squeeing and babbiling continues*
                  sigpic

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

have we officially decided that theyd have a girl first and then a boy? orr are we still undecided
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        have we officially decided that theyd have a girl first and then a boy? orr are we still undecided
                        Well, in one of my fics, they have a two-year-old girl and a newborn boy. Then, in another, I have them having an older and younger boy.

Needless to say, I won't have any trouble with that May/Mother's Day fic.

Basically, I think anything works except more than one girl and no boys. For some reason I think Niko should have a son at some point.

Aww....I'm getting all melty inside at the thoughts of these babies and Teslen love!

Comment

Well, in one of my fics, they have a two-year-old girl and a newborn boy. Then, in another, I have them having an older and younger boy.

Needless to say, I won't have any trouble with that May/Mother's Day fic.

Basically, I think anything works except more than one girl and no boys. For some reason I think Niko should have a son at some point.

Aww....I'm getting all melty inside at the thoughts of these babies and Teslen love!
                          i agree. i totally think Nikola should have a little boy to be boyish with and Helen should have a little girl to be girly with idk to me that just workksss.
                          aww im getting all melty too i cannot WAIT to write the total fluff that will be my May fic (perfect too since thats my bday month ) hahaha

awww this is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorableee
                          sigpic

Comment

Check it. I put Teslenite Day in my sig finally.

Comment

Check it. I put Teslenite Day in my sig finally.
                              lol im sooo excited for Teslentine!! i wrote my first completely fluffy fic for hahaha it was strange to do but in the end. i like it. totally squee-fest
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't forget, the February fic challenge is "secret admirer" (and yes, Keaira, I know you already wrote yours )

btw, *SQUEEEEE* on babyfic idea

oh, and I made this
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X