Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    yeah right?! ya know, for the new 'watson" he kind FAILS unless, as i bleive, he fails on purpose
    IMO I think that when it comes to Nikola he so fails he just can't deal with a genius you know at least not with the genius of Nikola

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      IMO I think that when it comes to Nikola he so fails he just can't deal with a genius you know at least not with the genius of Nikola
      haha well kinda true. But i mean if Will is as good as he is supposed to be...and if had at ALL paid attention in that frakking closet ...he would have picked up on the between them
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha well kinda true. But i mean if Will is as good as he is supposed to be...and if had at ALL paid attention in that frakking closet ...he would have picked up on the between them
        I picked up the love in that scene and I'm not even a psychoanalyst
        or maybe it was just my teslenite brain?!

Comment

I picked up the love in that scene and I'm not even a psychoanalyst
          or maybe it was just my teslenite brain?!
          hahaha i think EVERYBODY did...

....i wonder if Helen's ever wondered about that. ya know; him, her tied up
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha i think EVERYBODY did...

....i wonder if Helen's ever wondered about that. ya know; him, her tied up
            I don't know before but she totally though about it sometime after the closet scene perhaps when she chose her outfit for her flirt with Nikola

Comment

I don't know before but she totally though about it sometime after the closet scene perhaps when she chose her outfit for her flirt with Nikola
              ohh yeaaaahh you know she was totally thinking when she was putting that one "hmm, he'll totally tie up for this...oh bloody hell what kinda thought was that....well on the other hand i guess that would be pretty...awesome...oh goodness im going to go get the wine now!"

sigpic

Comment

ohh yeaaaahh you know she was totally thinking when she was putting that one "hmm, he'll totally tie up for this...oh bloody hell what kinda thought was that....well on the other hand i guess that would be pretty...awesome...oh goodness im going to go get the wine now!"

I bet she was thinking that way

Comment

I bet she was thinking that way
                  oh you know she was!!! who shows that much leg and flirts that much if you are not thinking the whole time "go for the ruffle now!...oh no better go for the kiss NOW!!...or both NOW!!! no no restrain yourself just flirt he's mourning...maybe now!!....omg omg look at his freaking grin so sexyyy ok NOW" *SMOOOCHHIIIESSSS*
                  sigpic

Comment

oh you know she was!!! who shows that much leg and flirts that much if you are not thinking the whole time "go for the ruffle now!...oh no better go for the kiss NOW!!...or both NOW!!! no no restrain yourself just flirt he's mourning...maybe now!!....omg omg look at his freaking grin so sexyyy ok NOW" *SMOOOCHHIIIESSSS*
                    that's true

gotta go now
                    see you Sunday
                    and
                    Spoiler:
                    have fun

Comment

that's true

gotta go now
                      see you Sunday
                      and
                      Spoiler:
                      have fun
                      See you then girlie and i totally will
                      sigpic

Comment

uhh double post apologies but

OMG i think i am going to finish chapter five tonight!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Whats this i see before mine eyes?!

Could it really be Chapter Five?!?!

Yes...yes it can be
                          sigpic

Comment

I pretty much agree with everything that has been going on here for the past few pages.
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              I pretty much agree with everything that has been going on here for the past few pages.
                              LOL i knew you would
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh. And during the meeting for our school literary magazine (yes, I am an ultra nerd ), we were learning how to format the layouts for the pages, and I stayed later to help pick out fonts. YES I AM A TOTAL FONT GEEK But they were downloading all these free fonts from 1001freefonts.com and I was like OMG I AM GOING TO GO MAKE A BAGILLION THINGS ON PHOTOSHOP NOW. lmao
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X