Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hahaha totally i may then proceed to buy random dolls that are kids and be like "OH LOOK!!! Niko your a daddy "
    BAHAHAHAHAHA I hadn't thought of that but it's SO perfect I wish there was a Ken doll that looked like Niko so I could pair him up with a brunette barbie and then Kelly's friend Melody could be their baby b/c she's a brunette (yes, I looked this up)
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      BAHAHAHAHAHA I hadn't thought of that but it's SO perfect I wish there was a Ken doll that looked like Niko so I could pair him up with a brunette barbie and then Kelly's friend Melody could be their baby b/c she's a brunette (yes, I looked this up)
      ohhh thatd be soo great!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

oh so do you guys know how i have that Humanities teacher who also happens to LOVE sanctuary???

well she was wearing these strappy black heels today and i took one look at them and thought "omggg those are soo like helen's shoess!!" and i guess she saw me staring because she smiled and all she said was "yepp. they made me think of that too and thats why i bought them "

haha. i love my life occasionally
        sigpic

Comment

oh so do you guys know how i have that Humanities teacher who also happens to LOVE sanctuary???

well she was wearing these strappy black heels today and i took one look at them and thought "omggg those are soo like helen's shoess!!" and i guess she saw me staring because she smiled and all she said was "yepp. they made me think of that too and thats why i bought them "

I love your life too

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            i love your life too
            :d
            sigpic

Comment

In case someone missed it on the JY thread...

Some JY/Tesla talk and one Damian Kindler comment that fits on this thread.

Gaw. They must know about the little H/N shippers out there. It's so evil!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

omg thank you for posting it here because i totally was about to come here and do it and freak out bc OMG OMG OMG

thats sooooooo means we get some Teslen and omg omg *is still freaking out* BEST NEWS I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!! *squueesss and shipper trooper squee and continues to freak out giddily!*
                sigpic

Comment

omg thank you for posting it here because i totally was about to come here and do it and freak out bc OMG OMG OMG

thats sooooooo means we get some Teslen and omg omg *is still freaking out* BEST NEWS I HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!! *squueesss and shipper trooper squee and continues to freak out giddily!*
                  I know!
                  But it's Damian saying it and as much as I love him, I just don't trust him
                  I have hope. I shall restrain myself. I shall...

...I might squee softly though.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                  That little bit did make my day.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I know!
                    But it's Damian saying it and as much as I love him, I just don't trust him
                    I have hope. I shall restrain myself. I shall...

...I might squee softly though.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                    That little bit did make my day.
                    hahaa i agree. after he took ashley from us im wary of him

HOWEVER!! even we dont get a straight up BHK....we only get little bit of teslen....i'll settle for it
                    sigpic

Comment

LMAO

hahaa i agree. after he took ashley from us im wary of him

HOWEVER!! even we dont get a straight up BHK....we only get little bit of teslen....i'll settle for it
                      *IS STILL SQUEEING UNCONTROLLABLY**SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEFLAILSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*!!!!!!!!!

And kind of OT but
                      Spoiler:
                      AT said in another interview that they actually had this whole plot written out to bring Ash back, so she hopes they end up using it
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*IS STILL SQUEEING UNCONTROLLABLY**SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEFLAILSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE*!!!!!!!!!
                        THATS HOW I GET EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT IT!!!

looks like s3 we'll be going CANON WOOT!! *starts mentally planning the party! *

And kind of OT but
                        Spoiler:
                        AT said in another interview that they actually had this whole plot written out to bring Ash back, so she hopes they end up using it
                        Spoiler:
                        DID SHE REALLY?! AUGH!!! i hope theyy doo!!! i miss Ash big time and think that her and Kate would totally get along and Ash would sooo be a Teslenite
                        sigpic

Comment

THATS HOW I GET EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT IT!!!

looks like s3 we'll be going CANON WOOT!! *starts mentally planning the party! *

Spoiler:
                          DID SHE REALLY?! AUGH!!! i hope theyy doo!!! i miss Ash big time and think that her and Kate would totally get along and Ash would sooo be a Teslenite
                          Spoiler:
                          OMG YES
                          They BOTH would be LOL hahaha
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            OMG YES
                            They BOTH would be LOL hahaha
                            Spoiler:
                            haha true true! they would so both be...well kate will be anyways even if Ash doesnt return but yes kate totally will...be...OMG AND WILL TOO EVERYBODYS A TESLENITE GOSH DARN IT!!! maybe not so much henry ....cuz of that whole...."tiny tim" thing
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              haha true true! they would so both be...well kate will be anyways even if Ash doesnt return but yes kate totally will...be...OMG AND WILL TOO EVERYBODYS A TESLENITE GOSH DARN IT!!! maybe not so much henry ....cuz of that whole...."tiny tim" thing
                              LOL

I think they'd warm up to each other after awhile They're both techno geeks anyway
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL

I think they'd warm up to each other after awhile They're both techno geeks anyway
                                awhh. he'd be Henrys secret mentor
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X