X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    From Damian on FaceBook :

"So: Today is Saturday. And I am at home writing the latter half of Ep. 5 for season 2 of Sanctuary. This ep is going to be a whizbang story about a future gone mad (as all good sci fi yarns are...) and how our hero Magnus tries to figure out where and how it all went sideways. Hey season 2 means you can finally roll out that Alt Future concept you've been chewing on for decades.

I'm writing the later half because our erstwhile writer/creative consultant James Thorpe is penning the first half in a speedily concocted co-write venture. We need a script this week. Why the rush? Well the script we had ALL READY TO GO was pushed down in the schedule because of a scheduling issue with everyone's fav genius vampire Jonathon Young. Yes that's right, ep 5 WAS going to be a Tesla story, but you'll have to wait till ep 11 for it to hit your screens. In the meantime: Magnus. A dark future. Extinction of humans. Some light zombification..."

Hmm...didnt I mention something like this. Ok its not a pic but still
    So anyone who has FB and follows DK leave a comment!

EDIT: I will also like to mention that I love anything zombish
    Last edited by kes; 19 April 2009, 05:22 AM.

Comment

"So: Today is Saturday. And I am at home writing the latter half of Ep. 5 for season 2 of Sanctuary. This ep is going to be a whizbang story about a future gone mad (as all good sci fi yarns are...) and how our hero Magnus tries to figure out where and how it all went sideways. Hey season 2 means you can finally roll out that Alt Future concept you've been chewing on for decades.

I'm writing the later half because our erstwhile writer/creative consultant James Thorpe is penning the first half in a speedily concocted co-write venture. We need a script this week. Why the rush? Well the script we had ALL READY TO GO was pushed down in the schedule because of a scheduling issue with everyone's fav genius vampire Jonathon Young. Yes that's right, ep 5 WAS going to be a Tesla story, but you'll have to wait till ep 11 for it to hit your screens. In the meantime: Magnus. A dark future. Extinction of humans. Some light zombification..."
      Spooky!
      sigpic

Comment

Epi 11 for a Tesla story?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
          Epi 11 for a Tesla story?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
          That doesnt mean he wont show up in other eps.
          I mean he as to be in at least the 1st ep.

Comment

From DKs' twitter: Writing in a quiet house is a gift. Trying to power through two acts of post apocalyptic Sanctuary....

17m ago

Sounds cool! Imagine all the stuff they can do with the green screen!

Comment

Interesting, thanks for the info!

I'm wondering how they're going to explain the alternate future stuff, since they probably don't have wormholes or quantum mirrors ala Stargate. But 'light zombification' does sound like fun.

sigpic

Comment

From Twitter :

"damiankindler
                Writing in a quiet house is a gift. Trying to power through two acts of post apocalyptic Sanctuary....
                about 3 hours ago from web "
                -

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                  Interesting, thanks for the info!

I'm wondering how they're going to explain the alternate future stuff, since they probably don't have wormholes or quantum mirrors ala Stargate. But 'light zombification' does sound like fun.
                  They could just show you the future and tell you were it went wrong then in the ep or another ep show the characters do it differently.
                  So no alt future or time travel requiered.

Comment

"Damian Kindler is sonic blasting zombies. And drinking coffee."
                    15 minutes ago
                    -

Comment

As previously requested several times :

Please note that this thread is for the announcement of spoilers only.

Take the discussion to other threads.
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                        That doesnt mean he wont show up in other eps.
                        I mean he as to be in at least the 1st ep.
                        i know but from episode 5 to epsiode 11.. to long to waiiiit!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

From DKs' twitter: Writing in a quiet house is a gift. Trying to power through two acts of post apocalyptic Sanctuary....

17m ago

i can't wait to see how helen handles this situation!!
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

17m ago
                            Ooooh...sounds interesting!
                            "Damian Kindler is sonic blasting zombies. And drinking coffee."
                            15 minutes ago
                            I'm not really a fan of zombies or alternate realities or what not...I like to keep it a little real...in the sense of as real as you can get with a show like Sanctuary...just not the cliche zombies and those kinda doodads!
                            Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i can't wait to see how helen handles this situation!!
                            I can't wait to see Helen fullstop!!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

A couple of Twitter updates
                              wrapping act five of ep 5. zombie cannibal mutants 5, will/magnus 0....
                              just read James "Thorpedo" Thorpe's first half of Ep 5 - will be dark and amazing story. Hoohah!

Comment

From FB 7h ago:

Damian
                                "is in an edit suite with the talented Mr. Rempel while the crew shoots bullets at his car..."

By the end of this season he'll be needing a new car LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X