This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kes View Post
    I believe I read in the Samanda thread that At will direct the 6th ep of the season.
    I think there might be a few spoilers or just little bits there but that thread is really hard to follow. To many off topic conversation and happy birthdays...
    that'll be great! good for you, amanda.

but i hope that doesn't mean too little of helen screen time, though... oy, she needs to use her clone again.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I understand but they have the blog and the news stuff. they could update that. This show is basically web based fans...they need to be diff. Even just little clips of you now... nothing...lol Hell filme the light dudes working on the set, or covering stuff in green. Pics of the actors on stage. It doesnt have to be spoilers.
      If I worked on a show like this I'd have one person full time just filming stuff and taking pics.

I weekly diary would be really cool.
      i like that idea.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

As there are two threads for Season 2 could we please keep this thread for announcement of spoilers only and move all discussion to the other threads - either the general discussion thread or the Season 2 Hopes/Fears/Predictions thread.

This will allow people to find spoilers quickly.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
          As there are two threads for Season 2 could we please keep this thread for announcement of spoilers only and move all discussion to the other threads - either the general discussion thread or the Season 2 Hopes/Fears/Predictions thread.

This part of the site doesnt really evolve fast enough for that to be a problem. This topic as 3 pages lol
          but yeh sure

Comment

I need more spoilers, or I need the new series. Bring them to me NOW!!!!!
            I'm not gonna survive without something.
            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of work, I'm working tomorrow. Just a background gig on a new television series called Sanctuary, Amanda Tapping's new project now that Stargate has moved on. Tomorrow, I will 'be' walking the streets of Paris - in the production's studio. At least it is close to the Skytrain, and since they are bringing me in after their lunch hour, it will be a short, short day.
              http://markmc03.livejournal.com/400560.html

Comment

OMG we get to visit the Paris Sanctuary, cool and they're filming! We should go visit!
                sigpic

Comment

Not really, think about it. it could be anyone.
                  1hour each with a cam. How much does it take. Actors do "nothing" but wait while the crew works. They could do it.
                  I've heard actors use that down time to run lines and refresh makup etc. Besides if they don't want to spoil people for the show ... what will they film? guys hanging lights will get old and people will start complaining about that. So I think DK's weekly update on twitter or facebook is your updates and it doesn't spoil everyone for what's coming.

Comment

Thanks for the bit of news.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                      I've heard actors use that down time to run lines and refresh makup etc. Besides if they don't want to spoil people for the show ... what will they film? guys hanging lights will get old and people will start complaining about that. So I think DK's weekly update on twitter or facebook is your updates and it doesn't spoil everyone for what's coming.
                      There's always a some gooffing off. I remember the x files did a video journal for the last ep! I think it as 1 clip a day or week.
                      And that was the last ep! where everthing was keeped a secret.

Comment

Videos would be good, but think about it...
                        Do you really want to spoil the episodes for yourself...
                        ok yes we do!
                        Apparently it won't air in England till october, you have to tell me about the eps if you see them first!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

-

Comment

Yeh, I know.

A new blog entry.
                            http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/index...Join_ID=269203

Great, now I cant wait for ep 4!
                            Last edited by kes; 15 April 2009, 06:10 AM.

Comment

ETA: Sorry RoX! I'm moving my reply to Melora's post hereand linking to her post here.

Hope I don't get in trouble for changing threads.
                              Last edited by suse; 15 April 2009, 06:08 AM. Reason: shifted to proper thread
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

From Damian on FaceBook :

"So: Today is Saturday. And I am at home writing the latter half of Ep. 5 for season 2 of Sanctuary. This ep is going to be a whizbang story about a future gone mad (as all good sci fi yarns are...) and how our hero Magnus tries to figure out where and how it all went sideways. Hey season 2 means you can finally roll out that Alt Future concept you've been chewing on for decades.

I'm writing the later half because our erstwhile writer/creative consultant James Thorpe is penning the first half in a speedily concocted co-write venture. We need a script this week. Why the rush? Well the script we had ALL READY TO GO was pushed down in the schedule because of a scheduling issue with everyone's fav genius vampire Jonathon Young. Yes that's right, ep 5 WAS going to be a Tesla story, but you'll have to wait till ep 11 for it to hit your screens. In the meantime: Magnus. A dark future. Extinction of humans. Some light zombification..."
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X