Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GABIT Events are thrilled to be able to announce that we have teamed up with our good friends LEGENDS Memorabilia and been working feverishly to bring you a pair of very special events in Vancouver in 2010.

>From 30th July – 1st August 2010 we are pleased to be able to bring you the first Official Sanctuary Event –"The Sanctuary Experience". This Event will involve the main cast, directors, writers and as many of the other talented people at Sanctuary productions who are able to drop in over the course of the weekend. The Charity to benefit from this event will be Amanda's new Charity Initiative "Sanctuary for Kids" We will bring you further details about this event shortly.

>From 5th – 8th August 2010, we are thrilled to bring you "Meet the Man (MTM)". This will be Richard Dean Andersons' first one man event. The event will kick off on Thursday 5th August with an exclusive cocktail party for 80 lucky Charmed Pass holders. These optional extra ticket upgrades are highly sought after and allow for entry to the cocktail party dinner which Richard will attend and circulate the tables. For all attendees there will then follow three full days of activities. The ticket price will include all the main hall activities as well as one in person autograph from Richard and a professionally taken photograph opportunity for every attendee. The format for the Event will be similar to Amanda's GABIT AT Events, with the number of attendees limited to around 350 only.

More details regarding the process for registering your interest in tickets for either of these Events and ticket prices will be available shortly.

Please watch the GABIT forum and website (www.gabitevents.co.uk), Legend's website, www.legends-memorabilia.com.
    Gateworld's forums, Amanda's official website (www.amandatapping.com) and Richard's official website (www.rdanderson.com) where any further announcements will be made.

Best wishes
    The G4 and the Legends Team

Comment

Originally posted by Herb View Post
      (Sorry, no spoilers).

I got to see Mr. Shanks on the Sanctuary set today (I was one of the extras). From what I read on the sides--the parts of the script that they are filming that day--it is going to be a sweet episode.

Also, I chatted with Ryan Robbins. He's a busy man.

And, to top it all off Simone Bailly (6 Episodes in SG-1 as Ka'lel of the Jaffa High Council) was in the area today as well so I chatted with her.

All-in-all, a good day I must say.

oh wow that is soooo cool...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The Sanctuary Experience and Meet The Man: Richard Dean Anderson Events Update

GABIT Events and Legends Memorabilia are pleased to announce that pre-registration for these two events will open on Friday 3rd July 2009.
        http://www.gabitevents.co.uk and click on either The Sanctuary Experience or Meet the Man link to get to the General Events FAQ.

The General FAQ contains information on each event, including Venue, ticket options & prices, and the time reg will open for the event you are interested in.

Whilst we are happy for people to cross post this announcement with the general link, please do not post the FAQ in its entirety on lists or forums as it makes it impossible for us to keep it up to date and correct.

Any questions not answered in the FAQ can be directed to [email protected] or [email protected]

We look forward to welcoming you to our first Vancouver Events

Best Wishes
        Becky, Julia, Kay, John, Paul ,Angie & Julie.

Comment

Amanda and Robin are in the new syfy brand commercial.

The smirks they give each other!

http://www.syfy.com/imaginegreater/
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

Wow, that's one of the MOST magical SyFy commercials I've ever seen . I loved Amanda and Robin's cameo, it was short, but very sweet, and I loved the glass effect . And their smirks were so cute .

Again, I wish we could have seen more of the Queen of SyFy, but I really enjoyed their time, and seeing other cameos from the other SyFy shows actors .

Comment

that commercial was actually good!

AMANDA!!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Exclusive Q&A - New Moon's vampire 'Marcus' reveals sequel details

Over his career, Christopher Heyerdahl has played a Wraith, a demon, Bigfoot and now the centuries-old vampire Marcus, in the cast of the upcoming sequel film The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

It's perhaps one of the highest-profile roles for the versatile Canadian actor, who is known to fans of Syfy's Sanctuary, Stargate Atlantis and dozens of films and TV shows.

continues:-
                http://scifiwire.com/2009/07/new-moo...ire-marcus.php

Comment

Wow! Oo
                  I really love this commercial, Amanda is so beautiful there! ... as ever!

Comment

Amanda and Robin are like pearls in this commercial
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Yeah I agree with you!

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl talks Sanctuary at Shore Leave 31

This is an interview with Christopher Heyerdahl, I do not know if she was already dressed, he speaks of season 2 I think. I am French so I understand too

Here

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl talks Sanctuary at Shore Leave 31

This is an interview with Christopher Heyerdahl, I do not know if she was already dressed, he talks about Season 2 of Sanctuary I think. I am French so I understand too

Here

Comment

You understand??? I cant even heard him LOL

Comment

LOL, yes but I thought that as you understand English, you hear it better lol

Comment

Christine Chatelain (Clara Griffin) discusses "Riese"

Comment

Working...
                                X