Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping, Christopher Heyerdahl, Ryan Robbins, and Agam Darshi are all listed as presenters at this year's Leo Awards.

Comment

Watch for the photos to come from the Leo Awards Red Carpet. Amanda will be wearing BCBG Max Azria. Gorgeous.

Comment

Emilie Ullerup joined twitter:

@EmilieUllerup: I did it! I. joined. twitter. now...I have no idea what to do from here. HELP!

Comment

Comic Con 2011 Appearance

Saturday July 23rd
          11:00-12:00 Sanctuary— Thrilling action, revolutionary green screen sets, and more bumps in the night than you can count. Catch Amanda Tapping (Helen Magnus), Robin Dunne (Will Zimmerman), and moderator Josh Gates (Destination Truth) as they take you inside Syfy's hit series Sanctuary. Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Meet The Zenoids:

Join Myouterspace and the winner of our Toon Boom Animate Shatner Contest, Jeremy Appleman, as we produce animated shorts featuring “The Zenoids”!

Our story is about an alien family that’s always going for broke, following their dreams of singing with the stars across a galaxy full of funny.

http://www.myouterspace.com/index.ph...ips/Orion.html

Comment

Head's up for Canadian viewers. Innerspace will have a Comicon Special this Friday @ 11:00 p.m. Eastern. They said they had a "good chat with the Sanctuary crew" so I trust that means interviews with AT and RD.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Slightly off topic - I just went on the website for the Ellen show. She has an area where you can suggest ideas, etc. I wrote a really nice piece on why she should have AT on her show....also I hear she is taking the show to Vancouver for a week in her new season. Now, if enough of you do the same (write not go to Vancouver - or both) we might be able to push it over the "perverbial" edge and get AT on the show....any volunteers!
                sigpic

Comment

Robin Dunne will be at Fan Expo in Toronto this weekend.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Christopher Heyerdahl, Amanda Tapping, and Robin Dunne are all schedule to appear at Dragon Con in Atlanta, GA. The convention is Sept 2-5.

Comment

ATand fellow actors from Sanctuary & SG1 will be attending the first fund raising event for Hunter Syndrome on the 24th of Sep. Check it out http://onceuponacure.com

Comment

From Twitter:
                        @GillianHorvath:
                        Hey @peterwingfield : I just heard Jonathon Young is attending his first convention in October. Do you remember your first? I do.

To those asking, MCM Expo in London has announced Jonathon Young as a guest. #Sanctuary #nikolatesla

http://www.londonexpo.com/guests/mediaguests/

Comment

MCM Expo in London has announced Agam Darshi & Jonathon Young as a guest. #Sanctuary.
                          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

i was recently wondering how i could go about obtaining a replacator carter and then i found tapping for rent on ebay!
                            its for charity. i hope giving this link it ok. theres other stuff too, im not really sure where to post this, but i thought people should know. auctions are up in 12 hours give or take

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/onceuponacure...id=p4340.l2562

if you win you could always take me with you as a friend, smiley face.

Lunch with Sanctuary Star Amanda Tapping on September 2...
                            Location: British Columbia 41 Bids C $3,746.73 Free Time left:12h 36m

Comment

Working...
                            X