No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone: I'm going to revamp Edward Cullen.

Me: And just how are you going to do that?

Clone: Oh, I'll find a way. *Evil laugh*
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

and speaking of artwork...today I've been in a very angsty mood so I made this

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        and speaking of artwork...today i've been in a very angsty mood so i made this
        I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!!!

edit: best. post for 3,000. ever
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!!!

edit: best. post for 3,000. ever
          congrats on 3000!!!
          and yes....I see an avi there

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            congrats on 3000!!!
            and yes....I see an avi there
            THANKS!!

and yes i got it from this really really awesome person who was cool enough to make me gif one but GW hates us soo im using that one for the time being
            sigpic

Comment

ok any of you with FB's need to go to the Jonathon young-the nikola tesla affair group and look at the new pictures from the movie "the green film" because O.M.G. *thunkalicious*
              sigpic

Comment

I wonder if he's playing a hippie, cuz he looks kinda hippieish in those pics. Wonder if he got to keep the necklace. But yes, GREAT pics!
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                  I wonder if he's playing a hippie, cuz he looks kinda hippieish in those pics. Wonder if he got to keep the necklace. But yes, GREAT pics!
                  from what i could find out he was playing a "director" haha so its possibly. also idk what decade the movie was set in so thats also very possible but omg JEANS and that SHIRT *thunkaliciousness*
                  sigpic

Comment

here's a link to the film's site: http://www.thegreenfilm.com/
                    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

here's a link to the film's site: http://www.thegreenfilm.com/
                      and i found the gallery link

http://www.thegreenfilm.com/Gallery1/index.html
                      sigpic

Comment

He must have had to put grey highlights in his hair for this film.

Comment

He must have had to put grey highlights in his hair for this film.
                          oh definately considering he's only thirty something haha. doesnt matter he still looked delicious
                          sigpic

Comment

And Lexa Doig (Michael Shank's wife) was also in the film. Wow, that's looks like a really fun film to shoot. too bad, apparently the sound doesn't work on the clip (at least not for me)

Comment

And Lexa Doig (Michael Shank's wife) was also in the film. Wow, that's looks like a really fun film to shoot. too bad, apparently the sound doesn't work on the clip (at least not for me)
                              haha yeah the sound doesnt work but it was soo worth it anyways
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm reading Eric Whitacre's blog at soaringleap.com and as I'm reading, I'm wondering if Nikola were to play a band/orchestra instrument, which one would he choose?

Comment

Working...
                                X