No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sighs* that outfit is sooooo nice on him...not to mention the eyes and the hair YUMM *wanders off into la-la-daydream land of being at home with her clone while he's in that outfit and not stuck in school for another two hours....*
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I was rewatching Sleepers and I accidentaly pressed the pause button and the player stopped at this frame which is actualy on screen in the episode for a second but still I can't believe I missed it before

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        I was rewatching Sleepers and I accidentaly pressed the pause button and the player stopped at this frame which is actualy on screen in the episode for a second but still I can't believe I missed it before

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...nap-124153.png
        haha you missed that?? i love that little moment where he kicks darrens butt, tells him he "should have stayed in school" and then checks his reflection in his mirror haha so perfect Tesla
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          haha you missed that?? i love that little moment where he kicks darrens butt, tells him he "should have stayed in school" and then checks his reflection in his mirror haha so perfect Tesla
          honestly now...
          vampire+tie+kicking bad guys butts+saving the world=perfect sexiness

Comment

honestly now...
            correction: vampire+tie+perfectly ruffable hair +kicking bad guys butts+saving the world=perfect sexiness
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              correction: vampire+tie+perfectly ruffable hair +kicking bad guys butts+saving the world=perfect sexiness
              trust me the list could go on forever
              .....terrific hands+frakking hot look+pleased with self/malefic grin+sexy voice+super intelligence+....

EDIT : ...+hand on the hip+...
              Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 24 February 2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

trust me the list could go on forever
                .....+terrific hands+frakking hot look+pleased with self/malefic grin+sexy voice+super intelligence+....
                hahaha well yes but i think in this instance that is all that is sufficient to sum up that moment
                sigpic

Comment

My clone has been sleeping all day.

*Bangs fist on table*

*Clone wakes up*

Clone: What the hell did you do that for?

Me: You've been sleeping all day.

Clone: Well, your cats kept me up half the night.

Me: Didn't Macak ever do the same thing to you?
                  "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

i have to share this video because i am soo very much in love with it!

sigpic

Comment

honestly now...
                      I would change that to be

= NIKOLA TESLA!!
                      Last edited by Gauky_1976; 24 February 2010, 02:32 PM.
                      sigpic
                      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                        I would change that to be

=NIKOLA TESLA!!
                        haha yeah i think id have it (insert other stuff here)=perfect sexiness=NIKOLA TESLA!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello, all you people whom I love talking to so much! I hope you're all doing fantastically!!

I just spent the last few minutes drooling over all of the fabulous pictures and videos you've posted lately. My day is so, so much better now.

Also, I'm very excited as I've just posted the next chapter of Needle in the Haystack. This chapter I got to have a lot of fun playing with Henry! You all make my life complete by reading my stories. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
                            Hello, all you people whom I love talking to so much! I hope you're all doing fantastically!!

I just spent the last few minutes drooling over all of the fabulous pictures and videos you've posted lately. My day is so, so much better now.

Also, I'm very excited as I've just posted the next chapter of Needle in the Haystack. This chapter I got to have a lot of fun playing with Henry! You all make my life complete by reading my stories. <3
                            OMG YESSS UPDATED STORY!!!

My. day. is. officially. made.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post

Awesome!! Look forward to reading it after I get all my Psych work done.
                              sigpic
                              "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
                                Awesome!! Look forward to reading it after I get all my Psych work done.
                                haha yeah i couldnt wait

btw Nikki just reviewed it...loved it haha
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X