• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    haha yeah i couldnt wait

btw Nikki just reviewed it...loved it haha
    Me neither.

I haven't reviewed it but Nikki....you had Nikola down perfectly!!

Well done!!
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      Me neither.

I haven't reviewed it but Nikki....you had Nikola down perfectly!!

Well done!!
      doesnt she?! haha it makes me so envious how well she writes Nikola....my sad attempts seem to pale in comparison to her writing abilties
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

haha yeah i think id have it (insert other stuff here)=perfect sexiness=NIKOLA TESLA!!!
        Perfect
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

doesnt she?! haha it makes me so envious how well she writes Nikola....my sad attempts seem to pale in comparison to her writing abilties
          I know what you mean. I'm having real trouble getting the snarky angsty side of Nikola down....which is somewhat surprising as I can be quite snarky too...

Spoiler:
          Am having a great deal of trouble writing the Nikola/ Dane angst in a way that people haven't written it before....It's frakking hard as I have no clue how to do it!!
          sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean. I'm having real trouble getting the snarky angsty side of Nikola down....which is somewhat surprising as I can be quite snarky too...

Spoiler:
            Am having a great deal of trouble writing the Nikola/ Dane angst in a way that people haven't written it before....It's frakking hard as I have no clue how to do it!!
            omg im the same way!!! im legit the snarkiest person in my school/town possibly state and yet when i write Nikola i feel like i completely fail

add to you spoilers: i am so sure you'll do fine! and since nobodies written it you'll be to set the bar high!
            sigpic

Comment

omg im the same way!!! im legit the snarkiest person in my school/town possibly state and yet when i write Nikola i feel like i completely fail

add to you spoilers: i am so sure you'll do fine! and since nobodies written it you'll be to set the bar high!
              Set the bar high?? Thanks for the added frakking pressure!!
              sigpic

Comment

Set the bar high?? Thanks for the added frakking pressure!!
                Not at all! i'm sure its fantastic and therefore no pressure.
                sigpic

Comment

Not at all! i'm sure its fantastic and therefore no pressure.
                  Not too sure about that but thanks anyway!!

Just wish I had more time to write the darn thing!! Frakking Uni work!!
                  sigpic

Comment

You guys are the best!! Thanks so much for being so nice about my stories.

And Keaira, you're fantastic, so I don't know what you have to be envious of!

Comment

Not too sure about that but thanks anyway!!

Just wish I had more time to write the darn thing!!
                      pfft im sure so therefore it is sure
                      (yes i was channeling Nikola's cockiness right there )

i know how that feels. i used a whole snow day a few weeks ago to just write all my stories and be sone with them!

EDIT: Nikki well i tihnk you write Nikola better so pfft (im just very not confident in my fiction writing as i am a poet typically...but you are definately better at Nikola haha )
                      sigpic

Comment

pfft im sure so therefore it is sure
                        (yes i was channeling Nikola's cockiness right there )

i know how that feels. i used a whole snow day a few weeks ago to just write all my stories and be sone with them!

My inner Nikola is reverting back to the child of seven who could never please his parents after Dane died which is why I'm still unsure whether I'll let anyone read this fic.
                        sigpic

Comment

My inner Nikola is reverting back to the child of seven who could never please his parents after Dane died which is why I'm still unsure whether I'll let anyone read this fic.
                          awwh NO! you cant tell me about it then not let me read it!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

awwh NO! you cant tell me about it then not let me read it!!!
                            It's not me...It's Nikola. He doesn't want anyone to see his angst over Dane. He doesn't listen to me when I tell him that other people have written about it....*shrugs*

He won't even let me tell Helen (who is also in the fic) so I'm not sure if I can...I mean I don't want him to be angry at Helen and I now he can make sharp metal things fly through the air... *nods*
                            sigpic

Comment

It's not me...It's Nikola. He doesn't want anyone to see his angst over Dane. He doesn't listen to me when I tell him that other people have written about it....*shrugs*

He won't even let me tell Helen (who is also in the fic) so I'm not sure if I can...I mean I don't want him to be angry at Helen and I now he can make sharp metal things fly through the air... *nods*
                              hahaha oh please just sharesies and tell Niola not be such a melodramatic teen vampire
                              sigpic

Comment

hahaha oh please just sharesies and tell Niola not be such a melodramatic teen vampire
                                No promises and I'll see what I can do...maybe if I give him enough wine and get him drunk (now he's mortal), he might just pass out and forget about it due to a raging hangover. Hmmmm *thinks and gets several bottles of wine*

I told Nikola what you said and he thought I called him Edward Cullen....I had to duck when he started throwing things and now have a large carving knife embedded in the office wall, just above my head!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X