"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

I LOVE that last one
      Yeah, I totally gotta see this movie just for that moment

I will probably die of laughter when I see it though...
      sigpic

Comment

O
        M
        G

Okay, I just started watching Newsies (I've never seen it before )...and is it bad that when they mentioned that it takes place in New York City in 1899 that I totally thought of Niko?! HAHAHAHAHA and now I want to write crossover fic. OH DEAR >_<
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          O
          M
          G

Okay, I just started watching Newsies (I've never seen it before )...and is it bad that when they mentioned that it takes place in New York City in 1899 that I totally thought of Niko?! HAHAHAHAHA and now I want to write crossover fic. OH DEAR >_<
          Hahaha no, I think it's normal

Everything reminds me of Niko

I'd love to read a crossover, I think it would be awesome (Christian Bale + JY = total WIN )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
            Hahaha no, I think it's normal

Everything reminds me of Niko
            Well...yeah, same

Btw...so...I'm going to have a total theatre nerd moment here. So...JY is the Electric Company Theatre's artistic director, right? Well, I am spazzing b/c we just went over that term in class today LOL

Basically, he's a producer--sometimes the job of producer is split into two positions: the managing director and the artistic director. The managing director deals with business affairs, ticket sales, the box office, etc. The artistic director deals with hiring actors, directors, anything that has to do with the, um, artistic aspect of a production. <---So that's bascially JY's job. YAY
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Durbelethwen View Post
              I saw this on Foxnews.com and I thought the people here might enjoy it.
              Among Technophiles, Tesla In and Edison Out
              http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...est=latestnews
              Favorite part: "Director Terry Gilliam described Tesla in a recent documentary film as "more of an artist than a scientist in some strange way.""

So true!!! That's why he was so much more awesome than Edison.

Nikolai_Tesla, welcome baaaack! P.S. I don't think I ever told you, but I absolutely ADORE your sig. So elegant.

Mimzy, I think any one of those ideas could be epic with you behind it. Whatever you decide, though, once it's done you must post it here!

And finally, Tesla_Twin those icons are so SQUEE! My favorite is the second one, but the last one made me burst out laughing.

Comment

OMG!!!! I don't know if you guys have seen this, but it's a funny bit from JY's play on Tesla. He's only in it at the very beginning and very end, but it's extremely entertaining. I wish I could have seen it live...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Xn8-xl3r0

Comment

Rose I'm in love with that video! OMG he dance so well! So bloody cool! I love the tap dancing I wish I could have seen this play. If they ever do it again we should all get together and see it. If only life worked like that.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  So i have to agree with your comment with that picture. he looks great in those kinds of clones. I, personally, am not a fan of the moustache on JY but thats just me haha
                  I really don't like moustaches but JY totaly works the stache! He makes it work and somehow even hot. Something I never thought I'd say about guy with a mustache.
                  Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Mimzy, if I were you, I would totally choose the H/N thing! I'm sure you can come up with wonderful arguments

On another note, made some new icons today (I love days-off ) :

my personnal favorite is the last one his face is epic !!
                    They are soo awesome I could not take the images tags out, I love the last specially
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      They are soo awesome I could not take the images tags out, I love the last specially
                      thanks!

Yeah, the last one always cracks me up
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                        Nikolai_Tesla, welcome baaaack! P.S. I don't think I ever told you, but I absolutely ADORE your sig. So elegant.
                        Aww, that's so nice of you, Snapjinx! Thanks a bunch!

Well, for those of you keeping track, it looks like I won't be able to post the next chapter of From Here to Eternity until tomorrow, but I'll get it up ASAP!

I just had to stop by really quickly to post a banner I made (Part 1 of a 2 part series) because I <3 Niko (and all of you) sooooo much! Once again I was listening to a song, this time it was Brand New Colony by The Postal Service, and immediately shouted "TESLA!!!" like a crazy person.

Comment

I made this because I haven't made any artwork lately

sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Dang. That's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                              Dang. That's hot.
                              Well thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

On another note, made some new icons today (I love days-off ) :

my personnal favorite is the last one his face is epic !!
                                OMG I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!! <3 that last one hand my dyingg of laughter

I love when you have days off!

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
                                Well, for those of you keeping track, it looks like I won't be able to post the next chapter of From Here to Eternity until tomorrow, but I'll get it up ASAP!

I just had to stop by really quickly to post a banner I made (Part 1 of a 2 part series) because I <3 Niko (and all of you) sooooo much! Once again I was listening to a song, this time it was Brand New Colony by The Postal Service, and immediately shouted "TESLA!!!" like a crazy person.

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...olony1copy.jpg
                                Can't wait for the update to the story and i simply adore that banner its awesome!!

hahaha thats fanatastic
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X