No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, Niko remains my favorite vamp as well. I mean, how can he not be? He's awesome. I seriously hope he gets re-vamped somehow...the Sanctuary take on vampire mythology was really unique and Niko was just SUCH AN AMAZING vampire.
    AMEN!!!
    if you ever decide to write that crossover fic I'd like to read it

BigBear don't worry you're not interrupting anything
    awwwwwwwhhhhhhh that smile *siiiiiigh*
    makes me smile too

I'm not watching the series. I haven't even heard of it

Comment

stargatelover4ever, oh yes, his smile makes me happy every time )))))
      sigpic

Comment

hehe .. Mimzy, are you sure about this ?

Mimzy wrote
        Spoiler:
        and the fact that we are intelligent! fangirls

About the Twilight . I have read all books, I have seen all movies ( 1 and 2 movie ) and I "like it.
        I JUST LIKE IT. I don't love it or hate it. I don't mind it. I had a feeling that I have to share my opinion.
        And I am on the same board like you : I don't like sprkling vampires. Nikola Rules !!
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
          stargatelover4ever, oh yes, his smile makes me happy every time )))))
          you can leave it to sg4ever you know...stargatelover4ever may be a little difficult to spell *wonders what she had in mind when signed up with this name*
          *figures* actually I had in mind exactly that: how much I love stargate

anyway, I think I'm going to carry a pic of Jon smiling everywhere so I'll be able to get in a pleasant mood right away!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            you can leave it to sg4ever you know...stargatelover4ever may be a little difficult to spell *wonders what she had in mind when signed up with this name*
            *figures* actually I had in mind exactly that: how much I love stargate

anyway, I think I'm going to carry a pic of Jon smiling everywhere so I'll be able to get in a pleasant mood right away!
            If you weren't a stargate fan, you would never meet Amanda and you would never know about J -Yo. SO .. we all have to love SG. It brough us together ( and here ).
            And do you mind, if I call you Criss ? I love your name.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              If you weren't a stargate fan, you would never meet Amanda and you would never know about J -Yo. SO .. we all have to love SG. It brough us together ( and here ).
              it's funny cuz if it wasn't for Stargate I would probably have never heard and knew about Jon cuz from Stargate I started watching Sanctuary (which had Amanda and made me curious) and then I saw Jon and found out about Nikola Tesla!!!

sure you can call me Criss. You can all call me Criss... if you remember my name whatever it's easier for you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                It's really true . Thanks to SG1 and Amanda for J-Yo .
                sigpic

Comment

Excuse me for interrupting. This photo from "Terminal City". Anyone watching this series?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *SQUEE* AWW HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! *huggles*
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Also remember that Meyer's audience is not really the intelligent set...the people that love those books don't care about complexity nor do they comprehend it..they only care about who's kissing who and who is hot and the like..
                    That is why it frustrates you..because intelligent people need more than superficial crap..and for those reasons that is why her books are as AOTS states an "epic fail!"
                    yes, I watch Attack of the Show..I am a dork..
                    Sorry if I have offended anyone and came off mean..I am just extremely blunt with people and tell it like it is..I see no reason to pick my words wisely to protect other peoples' sensitivities..if you don't like it... tough
                    sigpic
                    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                    And I held your hand through all of these years
                    But you still have
                    All of me..." Evanes
                    cence
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

^that's okay, Twilight is blahhh

But I will re-iterate the fact that ALICE. IS. AWESOME.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        ^that's okay, Twilight is blahhh

But I will re-iterate the fact that ALICE. IS. AWESOME.
                        It definitely is...I just did not want to totally disrespect others if they did like it LOL...I just speak my mind very strongly...gets me in trouble with others...reason I only have two really great friends...and I agree...Alice is awesome.
                        Where is everybody?
                        I saw a sign for a wine & cheese festival at Monmouth Park...I live less than five minutes from there...LOL I should go....hehehe...and I will bring my clone with me...plus there will be fromage.....yummm
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Excuse me for interrupting. This photo from "Terminal City". Anyone watching this series?

http://vfl.ru/i/20100607/2c3adb39b40c69f0b7d60aa2d99805e8_1.jpg
                          His smile makes ma laugh He is so cute ,D
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

^I echo this statement
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                              Also remember that Meyer's audience is not really the intelligent set...the people that love those books don't care about complexity nor do they comprehend it..they only care about who's kissing who and who is hot and the like..
                              That is why it frustrates you..because intelligent people need more than superficial crap..and for those reasons that is why her books are as AOTS states an "epic fail!"
                              yes, I watch Attack of the Show..I am a dork..
                              Sorry if I have offended anyone and came off mean..I am just extremely blunt with people and tell it like it is..I see no reason to pick my words wisely to protect other peoples' sensitivities..if you don't like it... tough
                              don't worry Jenn. it's better to be honest with people I appreciate that

oh and just a crazy thought I had earlier: what if I stick a pic with Jon smiling on the ceiling so it would be the last thing I see before I fall asleep?

Comment

I agree with you all. NOT a Twilight fan. And Vampires are not supposed to sparkle. That is insulting! Only fairies sparkle!
                                "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X