Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    I'd be too busy runing and hiding
    oh here's something I made today and hopefully I'll use it as a sig for the next two weeks (if I don't get bored )

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...pybdaycopy.jpg
    You would be afraid of her ? Iwould be busy with laughing hehe
    awesome sig ... you already upload this on FB right ? ... I thnik I already saw it
    it's gorgeous
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      so i listened to the commentary last night for sleepers....again....and i was able to focus on what other ppl were saying a little better this time so i came to the conclusion after listening to what Damian said that i no longer mind the decision to devamp him infact im kind of....dare i say....glad they did *runs and hides*
      I already got used with the idea. I was SO pisssed at first but now when I know he's gonna be in AT LEAST EIGHT episodes of season 3 and we're gonna see him vampire again in the past episodes but we also gonna see this new side of him, how he deals with his new powers and mortality (hopefull not for long) I'm kind of glad they did that too. I mean, they're allowing the character to grow, to develop. They're showing us a different side of his personality.
      I'm very intrigued to see where all this is going.

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      You would be afraid of her ? Iwould be busy with laughing hehe
      awesome sig ... you already upload this on FB right ? ... I thnik I already saw it
      it's gorgeous
      I don't know if afraid is the word. Perhaps ashamed I'd be running crazy
      thank you yes I did upload it on FB

Comment

I don't know if afraid is the word. Perhaps ashamed I'd be running crazy
        thank you yes I did upload it on FB
        Ashmed of what ? He is our King and she is our Queen ... wrong thread but still ...
        It would be pretty amazing look at them how they read this .... as I said I would be busy with laughing
        sigpic

Comment

I already got used with the idea. I was SO pisssed at first but now when I know he's gonna be in AT LEAST EIGHT episodes of season 3 and we're gonna see him vampire again in the past episodes but we also gonna see this new side of him, how he deals with his new powers and mortality (hopefull not for long) I'm kind of glad they did that too. I mean, they're allowing the character to grow, to develop. They're showing us a different side of his personality.I'm very intrigued to see where all this is going.
          thats basically what damian said, he said that being a vampire isnt what made Tesla interesting, it was his electrical abiliies, his snark and that stuff and so by taking it away they are actually able to focus on that more. and i have to agree with that and i think that by taking that away from him allows them to not only expand on that but show the rest of the fans what we already know, that he's not some evil twisted killer. that, as damian said, Nikola is a hero.
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Ashmed of what ? He is our King and she is our Queen ... wrong thread but still ...
            It would be pretty amazing look at them how they read this .... as I said I would be busy with laughing
            of all the things I've said
            honestly if they;d read my posts they'd be like "boy that girl is obsessed or what?". And trust me, they'd mean "obsessed" in a bad way
            but of course I guess they couldn't stop laughing

Comment

thats basically what damian said, he said that being a vampire isnt what made Tesla interesting, it was his electrical abiliies, his snark and that stuff and so by taking it away they are actually able to focus on that more. and i have to agree with that and i think that by taking that away from him allows them to not only expand on that but show the rest of the fans what we already know, that he's not some evil twisted killer. that, as damian said, Nikola is a hero.
              agreeed
              did Damian say that Nikola is a hero? awwww
              note-to-herself: give Damian a big hug with the first occasion

Comment

agreeed
                did Damian say that Nikola is a hero? awwww
                note-to-herself: give Damian a big hug with the first occasion
                yes he certainly did! and its true, i mean sure NIkola's smarmy about it but, c'mon. he's a hero.

Oh and he sings Jon's praises at what an awesome actor he is at every turn!!

Damian is a total Jon fangirl XD
                sigpic

Comment

of all the things I've said
                  honestly if they;d read my posts they'd be like "boy that girl is obsessed or what?". And trust me, they'd mean "obsessed" in a bad way
                  but of course I guess they couldn't stop laughing
                  We are all obsessed ... but in good way and don't worry ...
                  Let the insanity fly ... hehe ... I believe that they will be pleased that they have fans like us
                  sigpic

Comment

yes he certainly did! and its true, i mean sure NIkola's smarmy about it but, c'mon. he's a hero.

well it feels good to have a producer of the series taking care of our fav character

Comment

Damian is total Jon fangirl xD Haha Got point there
                      sigpic

Comment

We are all obsessed ... but in good way and don't worry ...
                        Let the insanity fly ... hehe ... I believe that they will be pleased that they have fans like us
                        haha I guess so
                        I really hope Jon knows how many fangirls he has driven insane

Keaira if he's gonna be at Vanctuary you gotta give him a hint about us

Comment

Damian is total Jon fangirl xD Haha Got point there
                          a huge chunk of the commentary is just Damian saying how grerat Jon was hahaha i loved it.....the second time around when i could focus somewhat on what damian was saying and not be completely melty over Jon haha XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Keaira if he's gonna be at Vanctuary you gotta give him a hint about us
                            hahahaha if Jon shows up at Vanctuary i cant make any promises cuz i may or may not be able to focus XD
                            sigpic

Comment

a huge chunk of the commentary is just Damian saying how grerat Jon was hahaha i loved it.....the second time around when i could focus somewhat on what damian was saying and not be completely melty over Jon haha XD
                              understandable

Comment

hahahaha if Jon shows up at Vanctuary i cant make any promises cuz i may or may not be able to focus XD
                                *siiiiigh*

yeah you're right

Comment

Working...
                                X