Totally fits Niko
    but...there are none LOL
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      but...there are none LOL
      wow wrong place lmfao i was on during school and a teacher was hovering so i typed it quick and forgot where i was lmfao *siiigh* its been one of those days....i need my clone to cheer me....*goes to find*
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hi again everyone! *waves*

So, over at http://community.livejournal.com/teamtesla, there's a contest to make a header for the comm, and according to the mod there haven't been too many accepted.... There isn't much time left to enter, but if anyone's feeling Photoshoppy, you should definitely check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
          Hi again everyone! *waves*

So, over at http://community.livejournal.com/teamtesla, there's a contest to make a header for the comm, and according to the mod there haven't been too many accepted.... There isn't much time left to enter, but if anyone's feeling Photoshoppy, you should definitely check it out!
          Hey, thanks for the info! I'm so stoked and am rushing to get something done before the contest is officially over!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
            Hey, thanks for the info! I'm so stoked and am rushing to get something done before the contest is officially over!
            Hooray! I can't wait to see what you come up with....

Comment

*sigh* Nothing too creative, I'm afraid. Since I had so little time, I just made a variation of my signature banner. I hope they like it over there!

Comment

AGREED!!! i am so mega-stokedd

*sigh* Nothing too creative, I'm afraid. Since I had so little time, I just made a variation of my signature banner. I hope they like it over there!
                oh please! you will totally get loved over there and you will own them all wiht your awesome awesome artistic powers
                sigpic

Comment

Pshaw. I'm sure everyone will love it. (It's Tesla.... how could we not? )

Comment

Pshaw. I'm sure everyone will love it. (It's Tesla.... how could we not? )
                    preciesely
                    sigpic

Comment

*tries to finish assignment on social media and politics that's due tomorrow*

*Tesla clone pesters her to check his thunk thread to pump up his ego*

Comment

*tries to finish assignment on social media and politics that's due tomorrow*

*Tesla clone pesters her to check his thunk thread to pump up his ego*

haha yeah i find if i dont "x" out of gateworld i nvr focus properly lmao
                        then again, my clone sitting around begging to ruffled doesnt help either
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          haha yeah i find if i dont "x" out of gateworld i nvr focus properly lmao
                          then again, my clone sitting around begging to ruffled doesnt help either
                          *tee hee* Puff and ruffle

Comment

*tee hee* Puff and ruffle
                            idk about puff but i'll ruffle anyday haha
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              idk about puff but i'll ruffle anyday haha
                              You don't know puff and ruffle?!

Comment

You don't know puff and ruffle?!
                                haha cant say that i do...*feels alittle stupid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X