Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, I am 3000 posts away from 3327.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
      This is what you get when I'm bored.

BTW, I am 3000 posts away from 3327.
      hahaha wow you're almost caught up with me
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I know it has been a while since I have been on. I just jumped in to say that I am pretty sure I am converting my science teacher because she is having me build a Tesla Coil during class.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
          I know it has been a while since I have been on. I just jumped in to say that I am pretty sure I am converting my science teacher because she is having me build a Tesla Coil during class.
          Its been too long! wish you could by more often
          hahaha thats awesome! you totally have to keep us updated that sounds like so much fun! im jealous! if i had any brains i would so do that
          sigpic

Comment

In the future, this will be worth a fortune.

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

If I had one of those coins, I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world. I'd guard it with my life.

Comment

OOoo where'd you get that?
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I just started wondering if there were Tesla coins.

Comment

I just started wondering if there were Tesla coins.
                    LOL when you posted that pic I just assumed it existed
                    sigpic

Comment

And that you owned it I should add LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Time for a pigeon pic!

Comment

CrazyKewl, I'm borrowing the "abnormal swears" for when I do my Sanctuary/Potter Puppet Pals crossover.

btw

wind-up pigeon

I WANT ONE
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

In the future, this will be worth a fortune.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            LOL when you posted that pic I just assumed it existed
                            haha like you amy i thought she legit had one and mega stoked LOL still thats really cool and i totally think he should be a coin, frak the fouding fathers

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            CrazyKewl, I'm borrowing the "abnormal swears" for when I do my Sanctuary/Potter Puppet Pals crossover.

btw

wind-up pigeon
                            http://www.megagadgets.nl/images/Racing_Pigeons.jpg

I WANT ONE
                            lmfao wind up pigeons!

and i cannot wait for you potter pals sanctuary style....oh wait...yeah i guess i can wait
                            sigpic

Comment

We should do a version of the "Mysterious Ticking Noise"

Comment

LOL, I can see Druitt singing "John, John, John Druitt."

Wow. My 333rd post, and I had to be funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X