Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I really want to ask Damian about that...Will backstory and Niko. And Henry backstory, b/c we really know squat about his childhood...heck, we know more about Kate than we do about him

Oh, and I love to see Niko working w/ Henry again b/c we all know he actually likes Henry, he just doesn't want to admit it LOL

Although I think Kate is his fave, b/c of the snark thing.
    Agreed-- i think its crap we know less about Will and Henry then we do Kate!

Agreed--he totally only pushes Henry the way he does becuase he knows that Henry can meet and exceed those expectations and wants henry to achieve all that he can

Agreed--Snark Buddies <3
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

lol there's a poem by Lewis Carroll called "The Hunting of the Snark"

but anyway...I want more backstory on the children...and biggie...but maybe esp on Will b/c they built him up so well in the 1st season and then just forgot about him Like...what IS his relationship to Watson really, and what happened to him after the monster attacked, and WHY DIDN'T HELEN JUST ADOPT HIM or something (that's begun to stump me a bit)...and why is it SO significant that she picked HIM to be the new protege?! AGH

but anyway, that's off-topic. But it bothers me immensely.
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol there's a poem by Lewis Carroll called "The Hunting of the Snark"

but anyway...I want more backstory on the children...and biggie...but maybe esp on Will b/c they built him up so well in the 1st season and then just forgot about him Like...what IS his relationship to Watson really, and what happened to him after the monster attacked, and WHY DIDN'T HELEN JUST ADOPT HIM or something (that's begun to stump me a bit)...and why is it SO significant that she picked HIM to be the new protege?! AGH

but anyway, that's off-topic. But it bothers me immensely.
        no i agree with you totally. its like they focused so hard on brining in Kate and such they like dropped the backstory which is kinda of important if you want to really make ppl love a character...

hence i think we should get more Nikola backstory bc they could seriously have a whole SHOW dedicated just to Nikola and his life
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          no i agree with you totally. its like they focused so hard on brining in Kate and such they like dropped the backstory which is kinda of important if you want to really make ppl love a character...

hence i think we should get more Nikola backstory bc they could seriously have a whole SHOW dedicated just to Nikola and his life
          YES YES YES!!!

and babies...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YES YES YES!!!

and babies...
            OMG YES BABIESS!!!

....d'oh! wrong thread again god mimzy me and you are just too into Teslen for our own good
            sigpic

Comment

DOUBLE POST I KNOW (sorry Mimzy )

But i just saw on TV that they now have "Hello Kitty wine" hahahahaha I SENSE A FANFIC IN THE FUUTUUREEE

lmfao
              sigpic

Comment

WHAT?!? LMAO

oh, I'm trying to get my friend to watch the "Sleepers" scene at the end...we were exchanging sad TV scenes
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

WHAT?!? LMAO

oh, I'm trying to get my friend to watch the "Sleepers" scene at the end...we were exchanging sad TV scenes
                  its TRUE

omg awh
                  sigpic

Comment

aaaah now I'm sad

POOR NIKO

I wonder if they're going to do more backstory on his past or whatever. B/c the incident with his brother is a HUGE important detail
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

aaaah now I'm sad

POOR NIKO

I wonder if they're going to do more backstory on his past or whatever. B/c the incident with his brother is a HUGE important detail
                      yes it is! i think if they do anything with him it should be that backstory! even if its mad depressing
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        yes it is! i think if they do anything with him it should be that backstory! even if its mad depressing
                        They SHOULD

also b/c I can't really explain enough to my friend just WHY the de-vamping is so tragic...you kind of have to know the character already to be deeply affected by it

I need a sadder scene

I know that sounds horrible LOL
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

They SHOULD

also b/c I can't really explain enough to my friend just WHY the de-vamping is so tragic...you kind of have to know the character already to be deeply affected by it

I need a sadder scene

I know that sounds horrible LOL
                          omg only a little horrible lmfao but...i agree
                          sigpic

Comment

B/c then all the haters will feel more sympathy for him too.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

B/c then all the haters will feel more sympathy for him too.
                              true that
                              sigpic

Comment

And I want him to have more friends. B/c his only real friend is Helen
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X