Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    hahhahahahahaha that just made my life completeee
    I am now offically very confused so I'm going to go and listen to two lectures on "Research Methods in Psychology" and be back later.
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

OMG I so am going to make that a video now LOL I mean, the Potter Potter Potter one was epic enough

If only I knew how to make an animation like that
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        OMG I so am going to make that a video now LOL I mean, the Potter Potter Potter one was epic enough

That's cute!! Can't wait to see the Tesla one. I don't think you'd have to use animation...why not just use clips??
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
          Oh, my goodness. I'm laughing so hard about this! And now I really, really want to make that video. LOL!
          Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMjUf...eature=related

i love the part in that when snapes in nevils grandma's dress lmfao

but somebody should make that video, regardless of animation...you could totally just make the background chanting and then use legit pictures from the show....maybe? haha or just ignore me cuz bc i dont know anything about vid making
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
            That's cute!! Can't wait to see the Tesla one. I don't think you'd have to use animation...why not just use clips??
            That's what I want to do...although an animation would be sweet

Oh, and this is the original
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think we should write a letter to the producer of Doctor Who and tell them to make an episode involving Tesla. And have Jonathon play that part. Not a British actor.
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Of course I think that episode would be better if David Tennant was still the Doctor.
                "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                  Of course I think that episode would be better if David Tennant was still the Doctor.
                  Thought thaht last weekend when I was watching the last few minutes of Tennant as the Doctor...

Having said that, I think Nikola and the new Doctor (Matt Smith) would be awesome together!!
                  sigpic

Comment

But David had awesomer hair
                    If it was him he and JY would match
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I would just love to see Nikola Tesla on Doctor Who. It would totally make my day.

Comment

*goess off to finish the hunt for her clone because she doesnt watch Doctor Who....*
                        sigpic

Comment

Did you check every single room in your house, Keaira. Even the attic?

Comment

Did you check every single room in your house, Keaira. Even the attic?
                            i dont have an attic but yes i have...im now checking under beds and closets and that my car is still here....i promise to update as soon as i find him
                            sigpic

Comment

I would just love to see Nikola Tesla on Doctor Who. It would totally make my day.
                              Awww, man! Why couldn't we have thought of this when David Tennant was still the Doctor? :'(

Comment

My clone once ran off and didn't return until the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X