Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    Mine are wondering if there's a way they can catch up with Freud and be psychoanalysed!!

I'd love to sit it on that meeting...would be very interesting!!
    thatd probably be the meeting of the century! lmfao
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Freud??? Seriously???? Freud has SOO many issues with his philisophy, it's not even funny! I chalk it up to, he got his mother's inventiveness and his father's hypersensitivity.

Jung is 10 times better
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        Freud??? Seriously???? Freud has SOO many issues with his philisophy, it's not even funny! I chalk it up to, he got his mother's inventiveness and his father's hypersensitivity.

Jung is 10 times better
        As one who has studied them both I agree that Jung's theory is better and Freud certianly had issues with both of his parents.

I'm more into behaviourism myself...but having said that, it's all very interesting and I can't wait to study it in more depth.
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

More of a situationist myself, but my minor was Religious Studies, so I think, particularly with eastern philosophy could be incorparated into things. And Tesla, later in life studied Eastern philosophy and Buddhism
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            thatd probably be the meeting of the century! lmfao
            Could just imagine Freud telling Nikola that he had issues due to Dane's death and Nikola raising an eyebrow and saying..

"I have issues...?"

LOL..
            sigpic
            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

More of a situationist myself, but my minor was Religious Studies, so I think, particularly with eastern philosophy could be incorparated into things. And Tesla, later in life studied Eastern philosophy and Buddhism
              Yes he did. I think he'd be open minded about it all but woud hold firm to what he believed in no matter what the shrinks would say.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes he did. I think he'd be open minded about it all but woud hold firm to what he believed in no matter what the shrinks would say.
                Probably.

Comment

As one who has studied them both I agree that Jung's theory is better and Freud certianly had issues with both of his parents.

I'm more into behaviourism myself...but having said that, it's all very interesting and I can't wait to study it in more depth.
                  uhhhh.....yeahh....future education/english major.....*slinks away to write said essay* haha
                  sigpic

Comment

uhhhh.....yeahh....future education/english major.....*slinks away to write said essay* haha
                    sigpic

Comment

to get us back on the topic of our very sexy King....

ive been wondering after that little "FRENCH CANADIAN ROCK AND ROLL!" comment he made, what kind of music he does listen too.

i was thinking the classic composers because that just fits who he is for me...

other thoughts?
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking classical, just because he seems to be more the classical type. Plus he complained about his "symphony" being turned into "rock and roll", so yeah.

Comment

Good point...I'd forgotten about that!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking classical, just because he seems to be more the classical type. Plus he complained about his "symphony" being turned into "rock and roll", so yeah.
                            yeah that was my thoughts too based on that comment. i wonder which composers he'd listen too. haha
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah that was my thoughts too based on that comment. i wonder which composers he'd listen too. haha
                              THAT would be an interesting discussion!

Comment

Knowing him...all of them!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X