Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

He WOULD. Considering his childhood cat was practically his best friend.

He needs a cat, pigeons, AND a guard dog. lmao
    hahaha i wonder what kinda dog he would get, considering i dont really see either the real Nikola or our King as much of a dog person...

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
    You know there's been discussion over at the Offical forums (sanctuaryforall.com) that perhaps Helen DID put something in Tesla's drink to give him his new powers. But yeah, Tesla WAS looking at Helen like that at the end of Sleepers.
    i agree with mimzy, thats a funny theory but i just dont see that being the case. since elecricity and magneticism are technically interlinked in a scientific way i couldnt explain (since im a poet of words not electricity ) it makes more sense that it was just a natural offshoot of his electric ablilties of his vampire days
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Well, the real Niko was just an animal person in general. Which makes sense, since he grew up on a farm When he was a kid he used to around trying to ride the family cow O.o LMAO
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        hahaha i wonder what kinda dog he would get, considering i dont really see either the real Nikola or our King as much of a dog person...

i agree with mimzy, thats a funny theory but i just dont see that being the case. since elecricity and magneticism are technically interlinked in a scientific way i couldnt explain (since im a poet of words not electricity ) it makes more sense that it was just a natural offshoot of his electric ablilties of his vampire days
        I agree too, I was just saying that there was discussion about it on other forums.
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Well, the real Niko was just an animal person in general. Which makes sense, since he grew up on a farm When he was a kid he used to around trying to ride the family cow O.o LMAO
          hahahahahahahaha THATS SO HYSTERICAL!!! omggg i may have to throw that as a joke into a fanfic oh oh! my february one! haaha YESSS THANK YOU!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Is it bad, that I had an image iof Jonathon riding a cow, after reading that? O.o
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

WARNING!!!
              the following pics contain overdoze of sexiness and they might provoke: instant fainting, death of squee, thunk and a large set of other simptoms. If you have any of these simptoms I sugest you to stay still and let your clone revive you

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                WARNING!!!
                the following pics contain overdoze of sexiness and they might provoke: instant fainting, death of squee, thunk and a large set of other simptoms. If you have any of these simptoms I sugest you to stay still and let your clone revive you

Spoiler:

you warned...me but...i didnt...listen...*SQQQQQQQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THUNK DIES*
                sigpic

Comment

you warned...me but...i didnt...listen...*SQQQQQQQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THUNK DIES*
                  I just couldn't help it! the pics are soooo....*drooling*

Comment

I just couldn't help it! the pics are soooo....*drooling*
                    *passes her spare drool bucket to sg4ever* i totally agree! i particularly adore that last one hahaha he just has such an attitude about him in that picture *returns to staring at the pictures helplessly*
                    sigpic

Comment

oh and I found some pics to challenge your imagination I'm really dying to see what lines can you come up with
                      here's the first one

Comment

oh and I found some pics to challenge your imagination I'm really dying to see what lines can you come up with
                        here's the first one

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...2-47-46-30.jpg
                        hahaha oh jeez ok sooo here we go.

Spoiler:
                        Nikola's like "why do i get the feeling somebodys...*pivots around quickly* STARING AT ME DESIROUSLY! AHA! HELEN IS! CUAGHT YOU!!! hahaha
                        Helen's all "* look at that body on Nikola mmm mmm... oh Nikola's caught me!!* Uh uh uh nooo i wasnt staringg at you. Nonsense."
                        Will and Henry are all "looking busy flipping through files to ignore the awkwardness of this moment flip flip flip files files files skimming words skimming words skimming words."
                        Druitts all "yummy wine...wait. Whose staring at who?! why am i always the last one to know!?"
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha oh jeez ok sooo here we go.

Spoiler:
                          Nikola's like "why do i get the feeling somebodys...*pivots around quickly* STARING AT ME DESIROUSLY! AHA! HELEN IS! CUAGHT YOU!!! hahaha
                          Helen's all "* look at that body on Nikola mmm mmm... oh Nikola's caught me!!* Uh uh uh nooo i wasnt staringg at you. Nonsense."
                          Will and Henry are all "looking busy flipping through files to ignore the awkwardness of this moment flip flip flip files files files skimming words skimming words skimming words."
                          Druitts all "yummy wine...wait. Whose staring at who?! why am i always the last one to know!?"
                          I just love the way you do Druitt

Comment

i try
                            sigpic

Comment

let's see this one

Comment

let's see this one

ok but in advance, 3 a day is my limit because its a magic number

*ponder ponder stare stare* GOT IT
                                Spoiler:
                                Will is thinking "im making a very imporant point about our mission and yet i get the feeling that nobody is paying attention to me even with these hand gestures...."
                                Helen is thinking "im going to stare at very extremely intently at Will to avoid looking at Nikola...and his ruffable hair...sexy eyes...Bloody hell! focus woman!"
                                Nikola's all "Ohhh Helen has gun and that whole outfit is making me mental drool...im going to stand as sexily as possible and thankfully my hair looks extra fantastic today so there is no way she wont be able to notice just how fine i am but i'll stare at Dr. Expendable to cover up the fact this is all going on...."
                                Druitt's thinking "Will is making an excellent point! We should totally follow his advi...hold up. Tesla's doing that stance...and Helen keeps darting her eyes between Will and Tesla...whaat?!?!?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X