Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Nikki that animated banners soo effing cool! haha i think its a rather nice tribute to ellymelly's story.

and since it seems to be a general consenus that i should post the link to my (not-so-great-in-my-opinion) story, and the first part is about as done as it'll ever be, i promise as soon as i get home i will get on posting the link. however in the meantime i will give you all the little poem i wrote since i have that with me now. it doesnt have a title...yet

Spoiler:
    It started as an experiment

And became so much more.

The key was slipped beneath this skin,

Waltzing with his blood, before unlocking

The dormant darkness in his DNA.

Electricity quivers clandestinely within limbs

Expendable with any evanescent touch. Night

Now lurks in his veins, getting released into

Luminous eyes draining what little color he has

So he’s paler than a mid-winter moon above

Frozen expansive tundra’s. And while this

Is accompanied by lengthened rapier-like nails

And that devious smile being filled with fangs

That mind is still there sharper than any weapon,

He is still there, still creating, still solving, still loving.

hope you like it
    I love it! Especially 'The dormant darkness in his DNA'. It describes him perfectly!

Comment

Nikki that animated banners soo effing cool! haha i think its a rather nice tribute to ellymelly's story.

and since it seems to be a general consenus that i should post the link to my (not-so-great-in-my-opinion) story, and the first part is about as done as it'll ever be, i promise as soon as i get home i will get on posting the link. however in the meantime i will give you all the little poem i wrote since i have that with me now. it doesnt have a title...yet

Spoiler:

And became so much more.

hope you like it

Lovely poem, Keaira!! I love it! And I'm quite looking forward to your fanfiction, as well!

Also, thanks a ton to those of you who have commented on my animated banner! I've gotten to the point where I'm concerned that I won't be able to top that, but I guess that gives me incentive to try to make something even cooler. I'm working on another (sillier) animated banner at the moment, and I'm really hoping it comes out well. *fingers crossed* I should have that up by this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        bah! Nad you beat me to it
        TeeHee!

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
        Erm, not what I meant at all.
        Wide, I said, as in too many pixels from side to side, completely independent of how many k anything is.
        I know there's some correlation, but you could have a long thin image or something, too wide not too big in k, but too wide, and put it in spoiler tags, right?
        Oh, sorry!
        Yes, backing Blue up on that.
        If a pic stretches the page, but is under 100k than it's ok to post it in spoilers with a 'spoiled for size' warning.

Spoiler:

And became so much more.

hope you like it

Love the poem!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

hello everyone

Nikolai_Tesla : awesome animated banner, it's really cool (I've been looking at it for 5 minutes without blinking )

Keaira, your poem is beautiful I can't wait for your fic

I had an job interview today and when I got home I was in the mood for some Tesla art (it's a good way to deal with stress), so here it is :

hope you still like my works

And I have to say this : you people are awesome

over'n'out
          Last edited by Tesla_Twin; 27 December 2009, 11:24 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

ahhh, you're an hero, dude!
            That's awesome! Freakin' awesome!

Comment

Thats an awesome "TT" sig buddy whooooooo!
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

That is really kewl!!
                sigpic

Comment

Before my fanfic link. I must say this. Tesla_Twin that banner should basically be our official banner for this thunk thread! haha i love it

Glad all of you liked my poem, im still tweaking it because thats what i do as an obsessive poet haha anyways...as promised...

Here's the link to my fanfic. My penname is D.K. Rhoswen (if you cant tell i have a thing for gaelic ) its alittle short but im just writing as it comes to me haha enjoy and let me know what you think, all comments welcome

sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

What does everyone use to create their images?

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                      I had an job interview today and when I got home I was in the mood for some Tesla art (it's a good way to deal with stress), so here it is :

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a...oopers_sig.jpg

Love the banner, Tesla_Twin! Not that I would expect anything less of you. And yes, I am proud to be a Tesla Trooper, and I think everyone else is, too!

Before my fanfic link. I must say this. Tesla_Twin that banner should basically be our official banner for this thunk thread! haha i love it

Glad all of you liked my poem, im still tweaking it because thats what i do as an obsessive poet haha anyways...as promised...

Here's the link to my fanfic. My penname is D.K. Rhoswen (if you cant tell i have a thing for gaelic ) its alittle short but im just writing as it comes to me haha enjoy and let me know what you think, all comments welcome

I think you've got something really great in the works, Keaira! The first part of your fanfic is compelling and entertaining. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

As promised, here's my new animation. Not nearly as cool as the last one, but I was rewatching The Five and, based on Helen's descriptions of the Cabal, just got an idea about the organization and Niko's power that stuck with me. So here it is. I hope you like it!

Comment

beware shippers bearing gifts

*shifty*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
                          I think you've got something really great in the works, Keaira! The first part of your fanfic is compelling and entertaining. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

As promised, here's my new animation. Not nearly as cool as the last one, but I was rewatching The Five and, based on Helen's descriptions of the Cabal, just got an idea about the organization and Niko's power that stuck with me. So here it is. I hope you like it!

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...alComplete.gif
                          Thanks Nikki!! I'll be working on it this weekend so i may have the next bit up before thanksgiving and as always love the graphic

Ellymelly funny pic
                          Last edited by Keaira Taegan; 20 November 2009, 08:55 AM.
                          sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hi !

thanks again for all your nice comments I'm really glad you all like my works

I took a day off today, and while I was watching TV I wanted to do something about our dear genius so here it is :

I'm currently working on another sig, this time a Helen/Niko sig, for shippers, like myself

ellymelly, your animated pic' is awesome, he has gorgeous eyes

Nikolai_Tesla really cool concept fot the banner, it's really cool (we should make one for the troopers's checklist about him lol)
                            Last edited by Tesla_Twin; 27 December 2009, 11:24 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

As I promised here is the Helen/Niko sig :

The lyrics from the banner are from "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City.
                              If you want to listen to it, it's this way --> [Vanilla Twilight]

It's a beautiful Helen/Niko song

I can go to bed now, my work here is done
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post

And I have to say this : you people are awesome

over'n'out
                                That is darn awesome!! Ah, I remember when the Troopers were invented, together with our campaign... What was it called? Good times

I reckon we should all have this on our sig rotates (if we have them) Of course, major creditage to Tesla_Twin

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/s...alComplete.gif
                                Hehe love it And I adore your original animated one - really creative and beautiful

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                                beware shippers bearing gifts

[IMG]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3083/honeyiamhome.gif

*shifty*

Love.It.

~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X