Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they don't include a pigeon i'll be mad! LOL
    OMG I was thinking the same exact thing!!!

Originally posted by CKO View Post
    *giggle* i should really go take my cam and take a few picx of pigeons for the hell of it.
    LOLZ I did that when I was in Europe 3 years ago...so infested w/ pigeons

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
    Might be able to go to New York and see where Niko lived!!
    YAAAAAAYY!!!

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
    I think alot of people are mistaking a deep understanding and appreciation for eachother between Will and Magnus, as love. In Nubbins everyone was attracted to everyone else! Henry to Ashley, Henry to Sofie. Will to Magnus and then Will to Ashley. I personally love the triangle with Magnus, john and that awesome Tesla! Really in the season closer she was conserned for his well being!

I think she has some sort of feelings for him. Ok he tried to kill her but as Nikola said, "We always hurt the ones we love." I laughed so hard at that line.

I TOTALLY agree with that!!!! While I don't mind the cute, mildly flirty Will/Helen, anything beyond that would bother me. Seriously, the character she really does have the most CHEMISTRY with is Tesla, even for just two episodes!! She and Will are cute, she and John have a past, but she and Tesla have some serious underlying sparks going on there I just hope they can do more with that...since their scenes obviously got great reactions from most of the fans They've just got so much snarky love
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      I TOTALLY agree with that!!!! While I don't mind the cute, mildly flirty Will/Helen, anything beyond that would bother me. Seriously, the character she really does have the most CHEMISTRY with is Tesla, even for just two episodes!! She and Will are cute, she and John have a past, but she and Tesla have some serious underlying sparks going on there I just hope they can do more with that...since their scenes obviously got great reactions from most of the fans They've just got so much snarky love
      *nods*
      Like I said before, I really love Helen/Will, but not as ship. John and helen is interesting, but only to see how their past plays on now. I'd hate to see it ruined by a new found relationship between those two.
      When the series started, I was hoping that they'd keep the shipping to a minimum, but when Nikola came into the picture, I realized that I can't live without ship.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

yes Helen/Telsa should be made cannon
        sigpic

Comment

*hunts for the definition of canon*

T: Kiss me and I'll save your life?
          H: And if I don't?
          T: Ooooooh COME ON it's been 60 years, just plant one on me already.

T: I brought you here for two reasons, because only you can help me finish what I'm working on and because I love you.
          H: So you keep - *blink*
          T: Always have, far more than that lunatic Druitt ever did.
          H: You're serious...

T: This way m'lady.
          H: You haven't lost your touch - I'll give you that.

H: You tried to kill me!
          T: Yeah... but we all hurt the ones we love.

T: I guess your father liked us best as a couple...
          H: *affectionate glare*

LMAO

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

WTH is a cannon?!?!
            Yes Yes Yes pretty please lets have some Niko/Helen stuff and soon!
            116 days until Sanctuary series 2! Or 2767 hours! I have a countdown on my google page!
            sigpic

Comment

obsesss much TB
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *nods*
                Like I said before, I really love Helen/Will, but not as ship. John and helen is interesting, but only to see how their past plays on now. I'd hate to see it ruined by a new found relationship between those two.
                When the series started, I was hoping that they'd keep the shipping to a minimum, but when Nikola came into the picture, I realized that I can't live without ship.
                lol its nice to guess who likes who. But some people go places that are just wacky, like Helen and Will. Next we will see some Helen and "The Big Guy" ships! ugh! I think Helen does have feelings for Tesla although they are hard to understand since she is such a guarded person. AtThas stated that John is the love of Helen's life but that he hurt her very badly. So maybe she will never love John again or at least in the same way. She needs to move on! I loved it when Tesla and John were snipping at eachother over her in Revelations!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Gosh, Mimzy, I think I love you.
                  in a totally un sexy way.

I agree on pretty much everything you said ^there.

lol its nice to guess who likes who. But some people go places that are just wacky, like Helen and Will. Next we will see some Helen and "The Big Guy" ships! ugh! I think Helen does have feelings for Tesla although they are hard to understand since she is such a guarded person. AtThas stated that John is the love of Helen's life but that he hurt her very badly. So maybe she will never love John again or at least in the same way. She needs to move on! I loved it when Tesla and John were snipping at eachother over her in Revelations!
                  Heh. Helen/big guy... Now there's a thought...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm not completely obsesed I just love sanctuary, come on who here isn't looking forward to series 2. I just have a wierd thing about knowing when things are happening, I have a countdown for everything that happens in my life including my b-day in november!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy
                      LOL same here

*SQUEEEEEEE* Hopefully in terms of shipping, they won't mess everything up like tptb did with SGA... There were SO many obvious things they could've done that they DIDN'T And it sucked Just, please, can the snarky couple win this time? (Yes, I know Huddy eventually got there, etc., but sometimes the snarky couple loses out and it's terrible when it does, b/c those ships are usually the best).

As for our darling Niko ...I REALLY want to know what their relationship was like before the show started. I know there's some small implications in "The Five" with the flashback hand-holding and Nikola being the one to inject her and all, but other than that it's pretty much really vague. For something like that to be explored on the show is completely plausible, and I hope they do it sometime...otherwise there will be this huge plot inconsistency that will bother me till I die. And truly, I believe Helen AT LEAST has some small feelings for him, but is just so conflicted, etc, that she doesn't show it (I mean, heck, Niko didn't tell him his feelings until 100 some years later). I seriously believe it goes beyond that, though...I get this feeling that hers and Niko's relationship is even more complicated than hers and John's. It doesn't really have any clear definition to it, so there's way more confusion on both ends. So, yeah. It makes for very interesting episode premises

***And NOTICE that Nikola doesn't actually tell Helen that he loves her until he thinks John is finally out of the picture (I mean, he looked freaking "WTF?!" shocked when John showed up out of nowhere and plunged his fist into his stomach ). THAT is a VERY interesting plot point ***

WoW you made some really good points here! I watched revelations a 2nd time and I notice that he and helen had a small moment in the back flash and the hand holding. Perhaps something almost happened but her father warned her away? After all Tesla does say in part two "Your father really didn't like me." Although you'd think he would have steered Helen away from Jack the Ripper instead of Tesla.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                      Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

yes... after all... vampy much less dangerous then Jack the Ripper or so one would think.
                        sigpic

Comment

WoW you made some really good points here! I watched revelations a 2nd time and I notice that he and helen had a small moment in the back flash and the hand holding. Perhaps something almost happened but her father warned her away? After all Tesla does say in part two "Your father really didn't like me." Although you'd think he would have steered Helen away from Jack the Ripper instead of Tesla.
                          Yeah...I hadn't thought of that before, but now that you mention it...did nobody see the danger with John? Well, apparently not, since even Watson never figured it out until later...
                          Which now leads me to think that perhaps Nikola was the only one who was wary, but if he tried to say something, everyone else thought he was just jealous of him & helen, so he kept his mouth shut? I dunno...
                          ...b/c he really didn't like John even from the start, you can tell. Maybe he sensed something the others didn't, but didn't know enough to say much, or maybe he just acted with that condescending attitude towards John b/c it was the only way he could get out his uneasy emotions about him, but then everyone else just thought he was being an arrogant little brat for no good reason.

Anyone see that?

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                          I'm not completely obsesed I just love sanctuary, come on who here isn't looking forward to series 2. I just have a wierd thing about knowing when things are happening, I have a countdown for everything that happens in my life including my b-day in november!
                          OMG I used to make countdowns for movies and stuff LOL

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Gosh, Mimzy, I think I love you.
                          in a totally un sexy way.

I agree on pretty much everything you said ^there.

Heh. Helen/big guy... Now there's a thought...
                          Haha...I love you too...but not like that, obviously. rofl
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Guys...
                            I was watching Moonlight and I may have found another vampi to love more than Niko. Josef is rich and amazing, I love his attitude. He may not be a lot to the eye but his personality (which is the important part) is just fantastic!
                            *prepares to duck and cover*
                            sigpic

Comment

(Screams) NO ONE IS BETTER THAT NIKO! I count down every thing too.
                              sigpic

Comment

course there's no one better then Tesla *smirks* broody vampys can be sexy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X