Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    Awsome pic's ellymelly & DutchIndeed

Looking at the pic's or watching the eps you can feel the sexualtension between them
    *nods*

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
    uh... did my post disappear??? lol
    ...Now, you didn't post pictures that were too big in size did you?
    Because that's evil
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

i'm just THRILLED that they didn't kill him off after the five (like they planned too). basically we're all living on bonus time! lol!!!!!

Where did you get news they planned to kill Tesla off after The Five?
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

*bounces* need news... want news... gimme promo picz too
        sigpic

Comment

*Bounces along with CKO*

It's taking them a while...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

it is
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              *bounces* need news... want news... gimme promo picz too
              I'm soooooooooooooo with you on that what i'd give see promo pic's right know

The waiting is torture
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lol, not to my knowledge

hey - because it's AGES until Sanctuary airs (and because i was majorly bored) i made a fan-made trailer for Sanctuary. check it out here: SANCTUARY PROMO

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Super control freak Dad found out about this some and not allowed on any more. Screams will still read posts though.
                  sigpic

Comment

not allowed on gateworld? why on earth not?

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

omg sc, you're not aloud n any more? As in no more posting or not at all?
                      poor you *crys* I'm sure he'll see sense soon
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                        Super control freak Dad found out about this some and not allowed on any more. Screams will still read posts though.
                        Aww! I hope it's not because he find this place not suited for you!
                        But we'll wave at you, so you'll know that you're not forgotten

sigpic

Comment

lol, not to my knowledge

hey - because it's AGES until Sanctuary airs (and because i was majorly bored) i made a fan-made trailer for Sanctuary. check it out here: SANCTUARY PROMO
                          that was great! i wish it was the real thing tho

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
                          :O you're not gonna be on any more? that's crazy. why?
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

ellymelly, love the promo! I totally forgot to watch it earlier, but I did now.
                            Nice job!

sigpic

Comment

is it just me or is it REALLY quiet in the Sanctuary fandom?

hey - i know it's not the best chapter, but i've updated Love in the Time of Science and it's mostly Nikola oriented in this round for those reading Sanctuary of the Moon, there's important plot in the update.

re: rosey - i wish we had real promos too. seriously i wonder when we're going to get them?

Comment

Don't worry I will pop in every once in a while just not as frequent or else they will figure it out. Plus my computer is broken.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X