Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
    Don't worry I will pop in every once in a while just not as frequent or else they will figure it out. Plus my computer is broken.
    Oh no that's not good, no compy is very bad.
    sigpic

Comment

great to see your going to get on here once in a while!
      Hope to see you soon SC!
      sigpic

Comment

*gasps* no posts at all roday, well til now... oh shame on us.
        sigpic

Comment

*nods*

To my own defence, I was studying for my last exam of the year and working on a Tesla sig.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

okay in my defence i was droolin in a HL forum
            sigpic

Comment

wow it's quiet, can't wait to see that sig!
              sigpic

Comment

Hehe, well, we do have to make sure we don't Tesla overload before season two starts.

The sig will be finished in a couple of hours
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Dropping of the sig:

sigpic

Comment

ohhhh pretty... i like
                    sigpic

Comment

hey have updated both Love in the Time of Science and Sanctuary of the Moon - working on 'Red Dust, Blue Blood' now and 'reVAMPED' later tonight.

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Dropping of the sig:

[IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/zzzzzntsmk.jpg[/IMG
                        wow that's so pretty

tesla pic, coz it has been quiet around here:

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

ohhh yes that will liven the place up
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup, works for me

sigpic

Comment

You know he's in Taken? Just one episode - High Hopes. He goes a little nuts!
                              ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

AGH I feel like I haven't been on here for forever...what's been going on?! Camp is eating up my life...not that that's a bad thing But I DO work 13 hours a day, 5 days a week for little pay...with 4 and 5-year-olds who still don't understand that it's not, erm, okay, to run out of the bathroom without their pants on O_o lol

And SC, WHY can't you be on?!?! That makes no sense!! *bawls*

Btw...HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!! to all the Americans on here I was in D.C. to see the fireworks at the Washington Monument, and yes, I did see PIGEONS!! We stopped to feed them b/c I was so obsessed with them. LOL
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X