Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys!

erm... I had something to say but I've kind of forgotten Ahhh well, can't have been that important!

T_B
    sigpic

Comment

See? That just goes to proof that we're all a little nuts.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

mmmm we have to be at times... craziness is a normal state of mind *smirks*
        sigpic

Comment

I say todays crazy people are the futures...
          well, crazy people. But still.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

July 10th is Nikola Tesla DAY!! I won't be with you though going to camp that week.
            sigpic

Comment

There's a Tesla Day?!
              Cool.

sigpic

Comment

woah... tesla day... sweet
                sigpic

Comment

We should have a party.
                  With cake and chocolate... And a swimming pool.
                  *nods* Yeah.

sigpic

Comment

ooooh yes yes to the party!
                    any more fic updates??? *stares hopefully at screen*
                    sigpic

Comment

ohhhh parties are always good
                      sigpic

Comment

for rosey_angel... (i really really hope you've seen dr horrible lol)

a new video!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

wow, you guys are being really quiet. Apparently ep 9 has a big surprise and elecric company has a twitter page.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
                            wow, you guys are being really quiet. Apparently ep 9 has a big surprise and elecric company has a twitter page.
                            Really?
                            On both counts.

And I'm not sure I like big surprises...
                            Unless it's wrapped, dripping wet and with The Hair sticking out...

sigpic

Comment

mmm who knows, guess we'll find out...
                              sigpic

Comment

Dumdumdummmmmm....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X