John Druitt/ Jack the Ripper Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
    And I believe they will based on a Tweet I got from DK himself which I believe is posted in the News thread.
    Awesome, I hope we do get to see the real John
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Definitely hope we get to see the real John and how he was around others. Not only Helen but others like James, Nikola, and just people in general.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shel View Post
        Definitely hope we get to see the real John and how he was around others. Not only Helen but others like James, Nikola, and just people in general.
        Yes, I can't wait to see the boys interact
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          That would be cool seeing him as his whole self
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

It would be kewl to see the Formation of the FIVE and how they started to become friends and not just colleagues.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              It would be kewl to see the Formation of the FIVE and how they started to become friends and not just colleagues.
              Yeah that would be realy cool
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Plus I just want to see John with Hair again... long hair, with his bangs falling down in his eyes
                sigpic

Comment

Plus I just want to see John with Hair again... long hair, with his bangs falling down in his eyes
                  yeah
                  sigpic

Comment

I would love to see that

yep, that too!
                    sigpic

Comment

We need a pic
                      sigpic

Comment

http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayima...102&fullsize=1

Here we go!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I love that one Ares
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the hair falling in his eyes and looking so evil!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love the hair falling in his eyes and looking so evil!!
                              I love that
                              When he talks to Molly it's so nice land charming you wouldnt suspect him being JTR
                              sigpic

Comment

I love him with long hair too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X