No announcement yet.

John Druitt/ Jack the Ripper Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@scifitv Ask #Sanctuary star Chris Heyerdahl (Todd the Wraith in #SG:A, Druitt and Bigfoot in Sanctuary) a question! http://bit.ly/9qwVjB

Comment

Kewl, thanks for the link
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        Plus him with the swords was completely hawt!!

It was very cool, but I have to wonder if they just had the handles on set and added the blades in post-production.
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
          It was very cool, but I have to wonder if they just had the handles on set and added the blades in post-production.
          The blades were added later but I don't know if they just used handles on set
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

http://images1.cliqueclack.com/tv/wp.../Picture-2.png

a kewl pic of John!!
            Last edited by AresLover452; 14 February 2010, 10:04 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I would assume they would have had handles for him to hold on to make the movements and the grip look right.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought it was like on StarWars where they had the actors using these swords where the blade is supposed to be is green or blue like thin tube so they cant get hurt and they have the sword handle on the end

I love watching Druitt with those swords
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  I thought it was like on StarWars where they had the actors using these swords where the blade is supposed to be is green or blue like thin tube so they cant get hurt and they have the sword handle on the end

yea, I think so too... How about a visual?

sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post

Hmm, I always thought that too. Love watching Druitt with the swords too!

Awesome pic yessika... that is the perfect visual!!
                    sigpic

Comment

The best visual ever!!
                      sigpic

Comment

The best visual ever!!
                        I second that or is it third lol
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lol!!

http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayima...298&fullsize=1

http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayima...292&fullsize=1
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the pic's Ares
                            sigpic

Comment

I love John's eyes and his lips. They are so expressive. He can be burdened by guilt with one look or menacing with one twisted smile.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love John's eyes and his lips. They are so expressive. He can be burdened by guilt with one look or menacing with one twisted smile.
                                They are so expressive. His eyes especially, they can convey so much depth with just one look. Though I do have to say that he does the whole 'burdened by guilt' look very well. He owns that look
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X