John Druitt/ Jack the Ripper Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    and very very homicidal!! but who's keeping track?! lol!!
    Totaly lol

Charming,Dangerouis,Mysterious and very hot
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      Totaly lol

Charming,Dangerouis,Mysterious and very hot
      and yet we love him all the more.... go figure.. lol!!
      sigpic

Comment

and yet we love him all the more.... go figure.. lol!!
        We sure do
        Know i need my Druitt fix
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

More Druitt, preferably Druitt with the long hair and in the 1880's. he was so hawt then... and steamy now!!!
          sigpic

Comment

More Druitt, preferably Druitt with the long hair and in the 1880's. he was so hawt then... and steamy now!!!
            I love watching that bit when he goes after Molly he's so hot and so charming yet so dangerouis at the sametime i love seeing him work those swords in EON it's so hot

The room is steaming up
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I think we need caps to illustrate our point

^ My personal favorite
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

i like the one with John lying on the couch..... lol!!

Just where Helen should have him... lol!!
                sigpic

Comment

i like the one with John lying on the couch..... lol!!

Just where Helen should have him... lol!!
                  Yes, and like the sig too!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I was inspired just by the way he was lying on the couch. do you know hat episode that is from cause I don't and I would love to know so I can watch that episode... lol!!

In that pic I can imagine him taunting Helen, teasing her.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was inspired just by the way he was lying on the couch. do you know hat episode that is from cause I don't and I would love to know so I can watch that episode... lol!!

In that pic I can imagine him taunting Helen, teasing her.
                      I can't find what episode that is
                      sigpic

Comment

oh well... lol!! that's ok I can use the image to fuel my shippy imagination and think up all sort of scenarios for Helen and John.
                        sigpic

Comment

oh well... lol!! that's ok I can use the image to fuel my shippy imagination and think up all sort of scenarios for Helen and John.
                          Yep, you are really good so it's not like you need much inspiration
                          sigpic

Comment

No, not much inspiration at all. I just have to look at him like that and think about what would happen in that scene to make him lay like that. Was he pushed by Helen? Was he taunting her? Things like that I try to think about and make it believable so that it wouldn't be hard to see John and Helen doing what I wrote.
                            sigpic

Comment

No, not much inspiration at all. I just have to look at him like that and think about what would happen in that scene to make him lay like that. Was he pushed by Helen? Was he taunting her? Things like that I try to think about and make it believable so that it wouldn't be hard to see John and Helen doing what I wrote.
                              And you write so well... When are you planning on writing this?
                              sigpic

Comment

I hadn't thought about it, but I'm sure I have another one shot up my sleeve or I can add it in for this Valentines piece I am doing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X