John Druitt/ Jack the Ripper Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    I thought the same thing. Though I don't think John would let her, to see her go through pain at hurting him and then having to feel the pain himself. i think he would go to Nikola, hate it deeply, but he would go to the snarky, sarcastic pain in the butt that he is.
    Or she could get boath Nickola and Henry to work on a device incase it has to be surgicaly inplanted then it has the Sanctuary touch plus with Helen helping in a way it would make it less painfull for boath
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

True, but after all that has happened i don't think Nikola will help John not even if Helen asked.
      sigpic

Comment

True, but after all that has happened i don't think Nikola will help John not even if Helen asked.
        Remeber she got him to make the EM blaster in EON it is possible Nickola could help even if he and John hate eachother Nickola wouldnt want to get Helen angery especialy know that he is mortal

I could see him helping only if he gets something out of it and if after John doesnt make him dissapear lol
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Just so long as john gets back to being John and John gets a second chance with Helen.
          sigpic

Comment

Just so long as john gets back to being John and John gets a second chance with Helen.
            I'm so with you on that Ares
            sigpic

Comment

gotta love to being a shipper!! We rock!!
              sigpic

Comment

I just want to see what John was like before the Source Blood.
                ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I would love to see more of that John too. We got a glimpse of him in flashbacks, but I would love to see him in that role more.... and with hair.... lol!!
                  sigpic

Comment

The glimpse we got in the flashback was awesome, but soo not enough. Totally would love to see him in that role more too. Especially what he was like before he took the sorce blood.
                    sigpic

Comment

If anything just to see the glimpse of the love he has for Helen. I would love to see his smile of pure happiness, not malice or evil, bu a smile that is all John.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, I would love to see more backgrounds of John, to see him with hair and to find out more about who he was before the creature
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Let's just hope that we do get to see it!! More John!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Let's just hope that we do get to see it!! More John!!
                            Me to i'd love to him in his more happy peacefull days him and Helen then some of what happend after how he began to slip after the pure blood
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                              Me to i'd love to him in his more happy peacefull days him and Helen then some of what happend after how he began to slip after the pure blood
                              Yes, I definetly want to see John's transformation into JtR
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Totally!! That would be the best thing to see!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X