No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kudos, guys! I have another one for you, spoilered for size.

Spoiler:

I'm not sure I like the writing, but I'd need a different background for it to show up properly...

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post

Spoiler:

I'm not sure I like the writing, but I'd need a different background for it to show up properly...
      I love it! Wonderful!
      amitamus ut vivamus

Comment

Spoiler:

Great wallpaper You could make the edges of the letters glowy (white glow for example would look nice). I think then they would be better readable
        sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlanmausi View Post
          selene: Awesome!

Hey guys! Back again!

Yeah! Want John back! Hoping he's alive!
          Hey!

I'm almost sure he's alive

Love it!
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Hey!

I'm almost sure he's alive
            I really hope it! I really do...
            Could anyone tell me how I handle this spoiler thing... I don't know how to do this... Explanation please?
            amitamus ut vivamus

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlanmausi View Post
              I really hope it! I really do...
              Could anyone tell me how I handle this spoiler thing... I don't know how to do this... Explanation please?
              you put SPOILER between [] than your spoiler thingy you wanna post (or picture) and than /SPOILER again between []

And YESJ I really need John back!
              sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

Selene:LOVE THE WALLIE!!!

As for John.... If man doesn't come back soon I am going to lose my ever loving MIND!!

And frankly Helen's ambivalence towards knowing if John is alive or dead is starting to get on my NERVES!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nanouk View Post
                  Great wallpaper You could make the edges of the letters glowy (white glow for example would look nice). I think then they would be better readable
                  HOW DO I DO THAT?!?!

I spent my entire lunch break trying to figure it out. I'm using Photoshop CS5.1, and I couldn't find out how to make it glow! *headdesk*

I'm glad you guys liked it anyway! I'm slowly learning my way around. I totally made a cool sig during lunch and just played around with tints and saturation and totally by accident made something cool

Comment

HOW DO I DO THAT?!?!

I spent my entire lunch break trying to figure it out. I'm using Photoshop CS5.1, and I couldn't find out how to make it glow! *headdesk*

I'm glad you guys liked it anyway! I'm slowly learning my way around. I totally made a cool sig during lunch and just played around with tints and saturation and totally by accident made something cool

I could NEVER get Photoshop to work!! lmao!! I use GIMP and Photobucket!! lmao! Glad you made a really kewl sig on ur lunch break!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

HOW DO I DO THAT?!?!

If I remember correctly, you can try Neon Glow which is listed under one of the filters (or at least in CS3 it was). Hope that helps but it's been a year since I used CS3.

sigpic

Comment

Here's the sig from lunch... It's not Magnitt, really, but I found out how to glow things! I'm off to fix the wallie!

Comment

Love it Selene!! it's gorgeous! Fantastic job!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooh... I like yours, Ares! Is it new? Where did the middle image come from? Comic Con? Armageddon? Oh, wait, he wasn't there at Armageddon...

Comment

Oooh... I like yours, Ares! Is it new? Where did the middle image come from? Comic Con? Armageddon? Oh, wait, he wasn't there at Armageddon...
                              It's not new... but thanks! lol! I made it months ago. the center pic is from the Sanctuary Con they had a couple of years ago to raise money for Sanctuary for Kids.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                It's not new... but thanks! lol! I made it months ago. the center pic is from the Sanctuary Con they had a couple of years ago to raise money for Sanctuary for Kids.
                                It's adorable! I just about melted when they smooched on stage at Dragon*Con. They're just too cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X