No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to believe that he's gone forever! GAH!

I'm working on a new Magnett vid too. I manipulated the audio so I have john saying 'I love you. Remember that. Always?' at the begining of the song. I may just add the song with his intro to my ipod even though the song is already on it! John saying that makes it soooo much better!
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds Awesome EM!!! Can't wait!!

*Dives back into fanfic* Gonna try and finish some of them!! lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
        I refuse to believe that he's gone forever! GAH!
        Denial is a fan's right *nods*

At least that's what I tell myself

I'm working on a new Magnett vid too. I manipulated the audio so I have john saying 'I love you. Remember that. Always?' at the begining of the song. I may just add the song with his intro to my ipod even though the song is already on it! John saying that makes it soooo much better!
        Can't wait for it
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Denial is the only way to go right now with what they are doing to Helen and John.....
          sigpic

Comment

My dear shippers, have you read Amanda's new interview?
            If not, head here. It will brightened up your world!
            (There are spoilers for Sanctuary for None at the beginning though!)

I don't think there was a better Christmas present than this.

For those too eager for the news (or those that don't want to be spoiled), the important part is below. (It's not a spoiler, I'm just putting it in spoilers for the suspense. )
            Spoiler:
            What happened to John Druitt?
            I don't know.

It's a mystery.
            Yeah, right? I heard this other thing, "He is dead. He is dead and how awful is that that you killed John Druitt?" Well it's John Druitt, the guy who had an entity coursing through his body, right? So the last time we see him he's dealing with this huge electrical surge. Who is to say the entity didn't protect him? Just saying. I do not believe that anyone is dead.

All my love to you all! I know I'm not here much, but I do love you all.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              My dear shippers, have you read Amanda's new interview?
              If not, head here. It will brightened up your world!
              (There are spoilers for Sanctuary for None at the beginning though!)

I don't think there was a better Christmas present than this.

For those too eager for the news (or those that don't want to be spoiled), the important part is below. (It's not a spoiler, I'm just putting it in spoilers for the suspense. )
              Spoiler:
              What happened to John Druitt?
              I don't know.

It's a mystery.
              Yeah, right? I heard this other thing, "He is dead. He is dead and how awful is that that you killed John Druitt?" Well it's John Druitt, the guy who had an entity coursing through his body, right? So the last time we see him he's dealing with this huge electrical surge. Who is to say the entity didn't protect him? Just saying. I do not believe that anyone is dead.

All my love to you all! I know I'm not here much, but I do love you all.
              Thank you so much for this! *tackle hugs*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I read the interview.... it made me some what happy..... though I will be all healed when i see john back and staring at Helen with his wounded loved shining in his eyes for her.

I just want is all!! lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh that sounds good... at least better than what we've read so far!
                  sigpic

Me @ Livejournal, Youtube, Tumblr Deviant-art and my band: Alantia

Comment

(Gremlins ate my post...)

I was saying.
                    Yes, it does sound good indeed!

Also...

Merry Christmahanakwanzakah to all my favourite Helen/John shippers!
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Happy Holidays to all my Wonderful John/Helen Shippers!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! First I have to say that I didn't read the interview with Amanda Tapping so it made me damn happy that she believes that John isn't dead!!! It was a great message!

Second I wish everyone a merry christmas!! Or should I say happy holidays? I don't know...
                        But whether... Have a great time!
                        amitamus ut vivamus

Comment

Happy Hollidays to my fellow Magnett's. What better present could Amanda have given us than to tell us she doesn't think that John is dead!? *Does happy dance*
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays Magnett Shippers!

All I want for the holidays is for Sanctuary to get renewed
                            sigpic

Comment

All I want is John to come back! lmao! But for that to happen Sanctuary would have to be renewed!! lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                All I want is John to come back! lmao! But for that to happen Sanctuary would have to be renewed!! lol!
                                That's where I was coming from
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X