Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    How about use some of the picture from Webisode 4 where Helena nd John are in the ally and John has his nose buried in her hair
    I love that scene... the emotions are running so high there that it sends shivers down my spine every time I watch it. Kinda like how it does in that study scene from Tempus.

Those two are just EPIC. We need to see him again!!!! grr....

Comment

Tempus makes me depressed.....

i am wary about how john will be brought back..... *bites nails nervously* I want john back! *Jumps back into Fanfic*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
        I love that scene... the emotions are running so high there that it sends shivers down my spine every time I watch it. Kinda like how it does in that study scene from Tempus.

Those two are just EPIC. We need to see him again!!!! grr....

i am wary about how john will be brought back..... *bites nails nervously* I want john back! *Jumps back into Fanfic*
        I loved those scenes and one when she has him pined against the wall I so want to see John again i wanna know if he is okay and the enitity inside him whats happend to that ?
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

You know... I actually don't like the whole "electrical parasite" deal. I much prefer him in the webisodes, where there's no antihero to him, no brooding "pity me and my darkness" issues. It was just him, being a psychopath. I'd never seen that before. Not like that. It blew my mind.

To me, the whole electrical beast issue is kinda a cop out. You know? Like it's personally absolving him of all wrongdoing, because it wasn't *him* it was the parasite. That takes away some of the appeal a bit.

But I still like the chemistry between him and Magnus. Elemental parasite or no, they'll always have that.

Comment

I will just be happy when he comes back..... though I will reserve judgement on how I will like Helen after she see's him again....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              yessica SciFi ones are the best I've seen te Xena ones and they were awesome! I'm really looking forward to Fugue at Arma Robin said its his fave episode I can't wait to hear them singing Reading your fic know sis! Awesome!
              I do not remember the Xena ones (I know I've watched them, I just don't remember ) but I have watched the Buffy one a gazillion times

I'm also concerned and trying not to think about it too much *bites nails*

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              You know... I actually don't like the whole "electrical parasite" deal. I much prefer him in the webisodes, where there's no antihero to him, no brooding "pity me and my darkness" issues. It was just him, being a psychopath. I'd never seen that before. Not like that. It blew my mind.

To me, the whole electrical beast issue is kinda a cop out. You know? Like it's personally absolving him of all wrongdoing, because it wasn't *him* it was the parasite. That takes away some of the appeal a bit.

But I still like the chemistry between him and Magnus. Elemental parasite or no, they'll always have that.
              Uhm, I don't know which I like best the psychopath or the "elemental parasite" deal. I think if I have to pick one it would be the "elemental parasite" deal, because that makes John a complex character and not just a crazy mad man
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

what is making me frustrated is how she is pretending not to care and if she gives off the appearance of not carrying about John anymore she may just believe that she is over him. It would be something if Helen was conducting a private search, looking for any hint or whiff of John.... BUT NOTHING! The woman is driving me crazy!!

This is why I am so worried about John's return..... *rocks back and forth* This is going to KILL ME!!
                sigpic

Comment

what is making me frustrated is how she is pretending not to care and if she gives off the appearance of not carrying about John anymore she may just believe that she is over him. It would be something if Helen was conducting a private search, looking for any hint or whiff of John.... BUT NOTHING! The woman is driving me crazy!!

This is why I am so worried about John's return..... *rocks back and forth* This is going to KILL ME!!
                  I just found this vid to distract you from your worrying

sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I just gotta say that I love THAT man's lips!! Chris Heyerdahl's lips... he has nice lips!! lmao! How does Magnus focus!!??! lol!

O_O!! That vid...... *Flatlines* ________________________/\/\/\/\____________________/\/\_____________________________ *Is dead*

WOW!! Love it!!
                    Last edited by AresLover452; 04 November 2011, 10:39 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just gotta say that I love THAT man's lips!! Chris Heyerdahl's lips... he has nice lips!! lmao! How does Magnus focus!!??! lol!
                      It's a mystery!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        It's a mystery!
                        It totally IS!!! OMG!! I mean really!! Man has SPECTACULAR lips!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I know I'm a few days behind... but here is the November calendar page!

Spoilered for S4 content:

Spoiler:

Download link HERE
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                            Ok, so I know I'm a few days behind... but here is the November calendar page!

Spoilered for S4 content:

Download link HERE
                            Love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

LOVE IT EM!!! amazing!! Great calendar page!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X