Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome stuff hm23!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
      Some questions for all of you (for my new piece of fic)

So back in the 1880's when John was sick, before Helen thought that her blood might save him, do you think that she stayed by his bedside or was she in the lab trying to figure out what was killing him? Which also brings up something I have been thinking about - there was maybe 2 years between the injection and Helen saving his life, so obviously she knew her blood had powerful properties, but would she have known so soon that it was longevity? What was it about her blood that made her think it would save his life?
      I think she would spend most her time in the lab with occasional breaks to see John. *shrugs* I just see her getting a single minded focus on her goal. I would believe she didn't know about the longevity but probably found out about her healing abilities after getting an injury or illness between those two years. This revelation probably lead to studying her blood and it's composition. As far as what is it about her blood.....well I only know a bit about the immunity system but wouldn't it probably be some changes to her white blood cells? *leaves that thought for those more knowledgeable on the subject*
      sigpic

Comment

My latest banner!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
          Some questions for all of you (for my new piece of fic)

So back in the 1880's when John was sick, before Helen thought that her blood might save him, do you think that she stayed by his bedside or was she in the lab trying to figure out what was killing him? Which also brings up something I have been thinking about - there was maybe 2 years between the injection and Helen saving his life, so obviously she knew her blood had powerful properties, but would she have known so soon that it was longevity? What was it about her blood that made her think it would save his life?
          YAY! Questions!

Hmmm...

Well, I agree with what was said so far.

I see her working really hard trying to find a cure for whatever illness he had. And I see him encouraging her and not trying to get her to be with him. I mean, John knows her and I think her 'single minded focus', as JanSam put it, is one of the many things he likes about her.
          But I can also see her sometimes getting back to him, maybe when she gets frustrated because she doesn't seem to be able to find anything. They spend sometime together and somehow, he ends up helping her even if he is the one injured. Yeah... I think I could see something like that. And of course, when she goes to see him, she leaved Watson in charge of continuing the experiments and, when she works on the cure herself, she counts on James for updates on his condition.

As for how she learned she had the gift of longevity, I'd go with what JanSam said. I read it in a couple of fanfics so far and I think it makes sense. It can be an injury that healed faster (or maybe it happened more than once and that's what tipped her off). I see her also not getting sick for some time, which is another indicator to something strange happening to her blood.

And yes, maybe she did study her on blood to find an answer to what was happening to her (hopefully she had done that before John was sick). Perhaps I should ask my friend studying in immunology if she has a theory. I'll get back to you with that. ;DD
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            Awesome stuff hm23!!
            Thanks yessika(hugs)
            I love your banner JanSam
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
              I love your banner JanSam
              Her banner is so awesome!! and so true!
              sigpic

Comment

*blushes* thanks gals!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                  *blushes* thanks gals!!!!
                  Totally love it!! lol!!

I loved where she went to twon on Adams face with that hammer!! Love it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tapping Tuesday Strategy: We all ask the SAME QUESTION!

if say, twenty of us all ask the same thing there might be a better chance at getting it answered than if one of us asked.

Anyone with me?

If you are:

What question should we ask? My suggestions are below but please add on! we can vote on the best one and then submit it to Amanda

1. What is the one thing from Helen's wardrobe that you would love to own?

2. Are you planning on putting on your combat boots again?

3. Are we going to see more of John?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                      Tapping Tuesday Strategy: We all ask the SAME QUESTION!

if say, twenty of us all ask the same thing there might be a better chance at getting it answered than if one of us asked.

Anyone with me?

If you are:

What question should we ask? My suggestions are below but please add on! we can vote on the best one and then submit it to Amanda

1. What is the one thing from Helen's wardrobe that you would love to own?

2. Are you planning on putting on your combat boots again?

3. Are we going to see more of John?
                      Are we going to see more of John -- DEFINITELY!
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I'd have to agree with Artie. ;P
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I agreeee with Artie

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                            Are we going to see more of John -- DEFINITELY!
                            Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            I'd have to agree with Artie. ;P
                            Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                            I agreeee with Artie
                            *raises hand and nodds* totally AGREE!!! More John!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

SO is that the question all of us are going to ask?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
                                SO is that the question all of us are going to ask?
                                TOTALLY!!!

john is important.... John being around helen is important..... lmao!!

More John!!

Just read the Spoiler thread!!! *Falls over*

Spoiler:
                                Amanda spoke about the episode out of the blue in which we get to see a freer more arty, open Magnus, she said it was fun to play. There is some kind of Alternative reality that Magnus and Will get dragged into and our Magnus has a decision to make regarding their John.

Just made this!!! it was inspired by Anna and The King

Last edited by AresLover452; 14 February 2011, 10:31 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X