That would be wonderful! Thanks Ares!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
      That would be wonderful! Thanks Ares!
      Kk!! then I shall do that.... lol!
      sigpic

Comment

Plugging my sequel to "Book of Love" Helen and John of course. Starting a series called "Seasons" that follows them through their first year together at Oxford. This story is more adult than Book of Love and focuses on Helen and John's "first time" together from Helen's perspective. The series will get darker as John becomes the Ripper. But right now...sweetness and light prevail Please let me know what you think!

Series: Seasons
        "The Picnic" (sequel to Book of Love)

http://www.sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=897

or

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6757200/1/The_Picnic
        sigpic
        A poor, struggling fanfic author...*holds cup out for reads and reviews*...chat w/me on Twitter or read fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nocleversig or on SFF.net

Comment

I'm not 100% sure.... Maybe its characterization? I just feel like I'm not doing them justice or something like that. I also feel torn because according to the show Nikola isn't a bad guy and in TBW he is... I think I need to watch the five to get back into character but I loaned my sister Tana the dvd's. GRRRR!

Maybe I just need to set it aside or a few hours and do something else...

Or I need inspiration! Maybe that is it! I have no idea!
          did the Vid help you?
          sigpic

Comment

The link did not work for some reason, but good news! My sister gave me back my DVD's! YAY!

Yesterday at a family dinner I had told her she needed to watch the webisodes so I could have my dvd's back (she had skipped them in favor of starting season 2 and has yet to finish EON part 2... I can't wait for the ranting phone call about Ashley) so she got up early this morning to do that.

Her assesment: She hates how they portrayed Helen, Ashley and Bigfoot in the webisodes, but really liked John. Score one for the Magnetts! lol
            sigpic

Comment

The link did not work for some reason, but good news! My sister gave me back my DVD's! YAY!

Yesterday at a family dinner I had told her she needed to watch the webisodes so I could have my dvd's back (she had skipped them in favor of starting season 2 and has yet to finish EON part 2... I can't wait for the ranting phone call about Ashley) so she got up early this morning to do that.

Her assesment: She hates how they portrayed Helen, Ashley and Bigfoot in the webisodes, but really liked John. Score one for the Magnetts! lol
              Sry the link didn't work! *huggles*

Definite Score for Magnett Love!! lol!
              sigpic

Comment

Did you guys see this article on the Season 3 Announcements Thread?

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...ccullough.html

Sounds like we might be in for some more Helen & John moments this season.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  Did you guys see this article on the Season 3 Announcements Thread?

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...ccullough.html

Sounds like we might be in for some more Helen & John moments this season.
                  Kath pointed that out to me last night and I about fell over as I read it!! lol!! w00t!! Helen and John awesomeness!!

More than likely he will stick around till the end of the season. *Crosses fingers* can only hope though!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Knowing he's going to be there in the finale episode is enough to keep me going. And not only that, the article did say there were some great Helen/Druitt scene de the last episode. Which is really cool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Knowing he's going to be there in the finale episode is enough to keep me going. And not only that, the article did say there were some great Helen/Druitt scene de the last episode. Which is really cool!
                      Spoiler:
                      My brain is tweaking just from that alone!! lol!! I love the fact Druitt is going to be around! i miss him when he leaves.... even though I understand why he goes, I still miss him. As much as i LOVE helen..... I ADORE seeing Helen and John together, talking, staring, and with me imaging so many things going on in their heads!! lol!

BRING BACK SANCTUARY AND GIVE US HELEN AND JOHN!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait until April 15th!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

April 15? *Marks Calender* That's only what six weeks away? I think I can handle that.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Space hasn't yet announced a date in Canada. I hope it's the same one.
                            sigpic

Comment

i hope they announce it soon LadyJ

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                April 15? *Marks Calender* That's only what six weeks away? I think I can handle that.
                                lmao!! You're a better person than i am.... cause i can't wait!! lol!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X