Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emengee View Post
    Oooohhhhhh! Let me know when it hits the shelf! I would love to read it!

and here I am! Twice in one day! lol!

Yeah, I have to finish it, type it up, find and editor, and then Find someone to publish it!! Gods I still have a lot of steps to go through!!!

You got SPOILER happy!! Love the Tidbit btw!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Then you are really going to hate me because I've met Robert Beltran too! AND I got to feel Garrett Wang's ass... lol!! Plus i have a pic of me with Both men!! lol!!
      The men are cool... but I wouldn't mind that much not meeting them. Honnestly. (Though, I wouldn't say no where they at a con I would be at for someone else. ;P) Kate Mulgrew is a completly different thing though. For me.

Wow, I really need to post here more! Aside from teasing LadyJ with tidbits of TBW I really don't spend a lot of my free time on here any more. I'm always either at work, or with my family, or writing my novel.

*slaps RL*

I need me time, and this is where I shall get it! XD

Wish me luck with TBW! I'm struggling right now and could use some help... anyone willing?
      I hate your teasing! (In a good way LOL.)

And yes, you need to get here more! Helen & John miss you.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        The men are cool... but I wouldn't mind that much not meeting them. Honnestly. (Though, I wouldn't say no where they at a con I would be at for someone else. ;P) Kate Mulgrew is a completly different thing though. For me.
        Funny story. The day I met her I was dressed as a Vampire. Very pale and all in black. She get's a look at me and said, "Oh hey, you look great." I was so happy I got a compliment for Captain Janeway. Awesome!! Then after she signs my autograph she said, "Ok, open up your mouth and let me see your teeth." I was like OMG!! Cause I was wearing fangs to complete the outfit... lol!!

Couple of pics... spoilered for size! lol!!

Spoiler:

what I looked like when KM saw me, though I got pictured with Garrett.

Then here is my pic of RB and GW the last day of the Con last year... lol!!

I hate your teasing! (In a good way LOL.)

And yes, you need to get here more! Helen & John miss you.
        And we Miss her too!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Lol

*Huggles LadyJ and Ares*

I love you guys!
          sigpic

Comment

Lol

*Huggles LadyJ and Ares*

I love you guys!
            We love you too!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Ares i love that zombie penguin shirt. seriously.
              i might be able to meet KM in august! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
              Don't come after me LadyJ

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                Love my zombie shirt!! lol!!

in that pic it was really funny both guys were being funny and I was trying not to bust out laughing before the picture was taken and that was why my smile looked a little weird.... lol!!! They were taking turns saying Hello in weird voices and I was trying not to laugh.

*Crosses fingers* hopefully this year it is my destiny to meet Amanda!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Love my zombie shirt!! lol!!

in that pic it was really funny both guys were being funny and I was trying not to bust out laughing before the picture was taken and that was why my smile looked a little weird.... lol!!! They were taking turns saying Hello in weird voices and I was trying not to laugh.

*Crosses fingers* hopefully this year it is my destiny to meet Amanda!!
                  Hehehe. i firmly believe it is.
                  it should be everyone's destiny to meet that woman

Comment

I told you I'd come after you if you did that. You were warned months ago.

sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

LadyJ i know.Thats why i said don't come after meee you love me remember

Comment

Hehehe. i firmly believe it is.
                        it should be everyone's destiny to meet that woman
                        I will meet her!! I must meet her!!

I told you I'd come after you if you did that. You were warned months ago.

I hope you get to meet KM some time LGJ!! She is such a trip!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Seriously, I need help with TBW.... anyone?
                          sigpic

Comment

Seriously, I need help with TBW.... anyone?
                            what kind of help My dear?
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not 100% sure.... Maybe its characterization? I just feel like I'm not doing them justice or something like that. I also feel torn because according to the show Nikola isn't a bad guy and in TBW he is... I think I need to watch the five to get back into character but I loaned my sister Tana the dvd's. GRRRR!

Maybe I just need to set it aside or a few hours and do something else...

Or I need inspiration! Maybe that is it! I have no idea!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm not 100% sure.... Maybe its characterization? I just feel like I'm not doing them justice or something like that. I also feel torn because according to the show Nikola isn't a bad guy and in TBW he is... I think I need to watch the five to get back into character but I loaned my sister Tana the dvd's. GRRRR!

Maybe I just need to set it aside or a few hours and do something else...

Or I need inspiration! Maybe that is it! I have no idea!
                                that's the beauty of fanfiction... you can write them any way you want... lol!!! In Prevention I'm writing Nikola as the reason a World War breaking out.

do you want me to send you a Vid link to THE FIVE so you can get some inspiration?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X