Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    The way John looks at Helen, sometimes it's like he remembering a time when they were happy, and other times he has this dark gleam in his eyes.

But yes the way he looks at Helen is cute and just right fitting the way they are together and who they are to each other.
    It's obvious he's still haunted by these happy moments they had together.
    I feel so sad for them =(
    sigpic

Comment

It's time for our little celebration!! *heads over to helen and john ship day thread*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

right behind you!!
        sigpic

Comment

A) Wait until the end of Haunted before you say anything you might regret

B) USE SPOILER TAGS if you gotta discuss it in here. the Brits won't get this for days, the canucks for weeks.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

All I have to say if OMGS!! WOW!!

*breathes in*

Ok I'm good and no spoilers. lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

All I have to say if OMGS!! WOW!!

*breathes in*

Ok I'm good and no spoilers. lol!!
              ^ Ditto!!
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                ^ Ditto!!

No spoilers what so ever.. just reactions like this...

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

No spoilers what so ever.. just reactions like this...

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
                  And
                  sigpic

Comment

All those too.... and still no spoilers!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just missed the special thread.

Anyway... New fic inspired by Haunted, but set in 1880s Oxford. Apparently my stenos decided the only possible way to make the present angstier was to show how happy the past was: Remember This.

Comment

Link to the Ship Celebration Thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=72527
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          Just missed the special thread.

Anyway... New fic inspired by Haunted, but set in 1880s Oxford. Apparently my stenos decided the only possible way to make the present angstier was to show how happy the past was: Remember This.
                          Ah, that was wonderful! And you're right, their happy times makes the present that much angstier.
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I just finished listening to the podcast... Damian is such a shipper *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm only a few minutes into the Podcast and it hilarious so far. CH going "Ooh what's that?" was great!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm only a few minutes into the Podcast and it hilarious so far. CH going "Ooh what's that?" was great!!
                                The podcast is soo awesome! and funny of course. Especially the "argument" between DK (along with CH) and MW
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X